Popjustice Song Contest XXIII (23) // IMADUCK TO THE RESCUE // Results at 8PM BST, tonight.

Re: Popjustice Song Contest XXIII (23) // VOTE NOW

Is the -1 thing anonymous or will we be publicly called out on our shady ways?

he/him

As go through this I wonder how anyone found a single song not to consider points for? Strong round everyone, excellent job!

Also, you have until Sunday 19th October 11:59PM GMT (that is BRITISH SAVING TIME) to vote now.

I misread that as "British slaying time."

I have just discovered clickable images work on popjustice.

This is a complete revelation

image.php

This is a pretty good round, despite/because of being "The K-Pop and Scandipop Round." Definitely found my -1... a real step down from most of the rest. Though even I have to wonder how Jessica Sutta, Lucy Hale, and T-ara made it past veto!

Last edited:

I don't want to give a negative vote to anything this round.

I do, however, want to give 12 points to ten different songs.

Finally narrowing down the songs, I went a bit over my head thinking this round was AMAZING but it is really damn good!

So wait, will it not be worth doing a -1 point? I have the perfect critique (NOT shade~) for the one I want to talk about.

Oh it's worth it! Like it won't be added onto the final scoreboard but nevertheless it's a perfect opportunity for individuals to dish out criticisms to tracks which are completely baffling to them in terms of popularity.

Almost forgot to do this as I'm off to Gaga this weekend, this round has been pretty good!

My 12 points is awful but so catchy.

he/him

Entered my votes. I gave my 12 points to a song which technically belongs in PJOPS. Now that's what I call #SHADE.

Mmm, looks like voting ends tomorrow. I really look forward to the reveal on this thing - I can't see any obvious winners in this field like there was in the last one.