Popjustice Song Contests Hub: PJSC, PJ Retro, PJ00s, PJXtra – The Re-Up | Page 12 | The Popjustice Forum

Popjustice Song Contests Hub: PJSC, PJ Retro, PJ00s, PJXtra – The Re-Up

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Jeffo, Aug 10, 2019.

1. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Let the musical theatre gays live, sis.

2. You're just gonna make me attempt to submit more to piss you off.

3. Just popping in to see if Xtra dates had been announced and noticing the subtle dragging of my hosting prowess in the first post. Rude.

4. Next time you host I'm just going to put "Time is a human construct."

5. Happy New Year PopJustice Song Contest Family!!! Thanks for all the great music and wonderful shared experiences in 2020! Looking forward to more shenanigans together through 2021!

6. CALLING ALL SONG CONTEST PARTICIPANTS!

[​IMG]

Voting for the Popjustice Song Contest RUMBLE: 2020 is currently underway and you're invited to take part.

40 songs - every winner of PJSC, PJ Retro, PJ00s and PJXtra from 2020.
    30 favourite choices - you can vote for your own winning entry/ies.
    1 ultimate champion.

Get involved and check out the thread here!

[​IMG]

7. I am screaming.

And even louder now.

I am puzzled though how we are still having deadlines following each other directly. It is 2021 ddd. Is it really not possible to start planning this better?

TéléDex, WoW73, berserkboi and 4 others like this.
  8. Can someone explain the difference between PJOPS and PJ00s? Is it just the same contest with a new name? And what does PJOPS stand for?

soratami and berserkboi like this.
  9. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

PJ00s covers 2000-2009. PJOPS (now called PJ Retro) covers the period before 2000.

PJOPS stood for Popjustice Oldies Pre-Shit.

10. I always thought it stood for Old People's Songs.

[​IMG]

11. If only. That'd actually have been clever/funny.

12. Scream. I have seen a similar comment like that several times now. I now feel like more people might have thought it stood for Old People's Songs than the actual meaning ddd

Last edited: Apr 24, 2021
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.