Popjustice Song Contests Hub: PJSC, PJ Retro, PJ00s+, PJXtra – Updates

Hosting or co-hosting the Forum Song Contests should be open to...

• Medalists only

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Medalists and/or users that expressed interest before

Votes: 17 70.8%
  • Only users that expressed interest before

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Does not matter to me

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So which host will be the first to pull the trigger

tumblr_p55n76fMH81wmz551o1_500.gif

Anything else?
Ongoing song contest rates, special rounds, etc
  • Nothing right now!

What Are Song Contests?
For the uninitiated
  • Contests dedicated to discovering and sharing relatively obscure music with fellow PopJustice members. Song contests happen at a rate of between six and twelve rounds per year, depending on the contest.
  • Each contest has an entry submission period of 1-2 weeks in which you can send one song of your choice (a song from any time period for PJSC, a song released before 2000 for PJRetro, and a song released between 2000 and 2014 for PJ00s+, and a song in a language other than English released from 2000 onward for PJXtra).
  • Each entered song is evaluated by a contest-specific veto panel of fellow PJ members to ensure it fits within that contest's guidelines.
  • After the entry submission deadline has passed, all songs that have passed veto are posted in the thread, and those who submitted a song have 2-4 weeks to listen to all the entries and award points to their favorite 10 songs (Eurovision-style, so 12, 10, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, and 1) excluding their own entry. Anyone who doesn't vote will be penalised, so please avoid doing that.
  • Once the voting deadline is passed, the host reveals the results, and the next round commences.
Poor @If You Go and @londonrain

Thanks!

So I see on page 2 of Retro's vault it starts with Round 46. I guess I meant a list of all rounds as links, but if we have at least some of them within the pages of these vaults, then I can't wait to start (especially for Retro it must be said).