Popjustice Viewers' Poll

D

Disinclined

Worra Swizz said:
Estelle feat. Kanye West - American Boy for Best Collaboration. I can't think of any better ones.

The Loving Kind, natch.

Well, I completed the form but in 3 or 4 fields I entered something along the lines of "not in the UK - no idea" or "can't think of any", I hope this won't get my form disqualified.

S

someboy0716

Disinclined said:
Worra Swizz said:
Estelle feat. Kanye West - American Boy for Best Collaboration. I can't think of any better ones.

The Loving Kind, natch.

It's a collaboration in the technical sense of the word, I suppose they both work actually.

The Viewers' Poll made me realize how long ago the first half of 08 seems -- music-wise. There were a lot of songs I think I neglected only because I somehow thought they were released last year.

"Bittersweet World" is the best album album of 2008 in my opinion. But "Lessons to be learned" could have been the one.

I'm torn with the "Best new act" entry...Lady GaGa? Gabriella Cilmi? The Ting Tings? Santogold? mmmh...

MisterTom said:
"Bittersweet World" is the best album album of 2008 in my opinion. But "Lessons to be learned" could have been the one.

I'm torn with the "Best new act" entry...Lady GaGa? Gabriella Cilmi? The Ting Tings? Santogold? mmmh...

I gave it to The Ting Tings. PJ should do some list to help us. I had trouble remembering what was 2007/2008.

P

paul lekakis

Kirkland said:
Surely Cut Copy deserve some kind of PopJustice Award? Their second album is fantastic.

It's not only fantastic, it's my Album of the Year.
I hope yours, too, otherwise I've just thrown my vote out the window.

I found that surprisingly difficult to complete, but I got there in the end!

Frankie Sandford for best haircut please.

No - Nicola Roberts!!! The new hair colour and cut has just done amazing things for her.

Does Boy Does Nothing actually sample Mambo No. 5 or just resemble it very very closely in places?