Popjustice's Big Brother Housemate Rate 2019: Extension! Votes due Sunday, March 31 11:59pm UK time | The Popjustice Forum

Popjustice's Big Brother Housemate Rate 2019: Extension! Votes due Sunday, March 31 11:59pm UK time

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by WowWowWowWow, Jan 2, 2019.

1. [​IMG]
    Yes, some of the eyes are repeated because Canva was being a real you-know-what.

Chinless Wonders, this is @WowWowWowWow. You are live on the Popjustice Forum, please do not swear. (Unless you want to swear, then by all bloody means.)

As we mourn the loss of Big Brother UK and Celebrity Big Brother UK in our lives, I invite you to join me for a trip down memory lane. Through 19 civilian series and 22 celebrity series, almost 600 people entered our lives (or showed off another side of themselves to us).

Per the discussion in the other thread, I do not intend to put you through the torture of rating almost 600 people (some that you may never want to think about again). So here's the plan.

*reads from laminate (in a manner which makes you wonder if I even know how to read)*

To help us separate the entities from the non-entities, all forummates shall nominate up to 50 100 of their favorite housemates from the list below. These should be the people you think of when you think "Big Brother" -- whether they're legends or villains, trainwrecks or survivors, we need your choices for the people that made Big Brother an almost two-decades-long phenomenon. Please be sure to specify which series a housemate was in so that it is clear who you mean. You can choose any combination of civilian and celebrity housemates to reach your 50 100.

Please consider the totality of the contestant's Big Brother experience in your nominations. For example, those that appeared on Big Brother Panto, Ultimate Big Brother, or CBB All-Stars will only be eligible for one vote; Nikki and Aisleyne cannot be chosen for BB7 and then again for BB15, etc.

You do not have to rank your housemate list. Each housemate you select will receive a point. The housemates with the most points at the end of the rating window will remain in the Thread.

Your nominations are due to me via PM by Thursday, January 31. Then the votes will be counted and verified, and I will reveal who has survived the first and cruelest cut of all... not even impactful enough to make it through

LAUNCH NIGHT MONTH DECIMATION NOMINATIONS!!!!!!

The votes have been counted and verified.

Now, we switch to standard rate format. You should give each housemate a score between 0 and 10. Decimals are permitted. Commentary is appreciated. You may award one 11 to your ultimate favorite.

Anyone may vote in the second part of the rate, even if you did not submit Decimation Nominations.

Votes are due to @WowWowWowWow via private message by Sunday, March 17th at 11:59pm UK time.

And remember... Big Brother is always watching.

Big Brother 1
    Anna
    Craig
    Nick

Big Brother 2
    Brian
    Helen
    Josh
    Narinder
    Paul

Big Brother 3
    Alex
    Alison
    Jade
    Kate
    Spencer

Big Brother 4
    Lisa

Big Brother 5
    Emma
    Jason
    Kitten
    Marco
    Michelle
    Nadia
    Victor

Big Brother 6
    Anthony
    Craig
    Derek
    Kemal
    Kinga
    Lesley
    Makosi
    Mary
    Orlaith
    Saskia
    Science

Big Brother 7
    Aisleyne
    Bonnie
    Glyn
    Grace
    Imogen
    Lea
    Mikey
    Nikki
    Pete
    Richard
    Shahbaz

Big Brother 8
    Brian
    Carole
    Chanelle
    Charley
    Samanda
    Shabnam

Big Brother 9
    Alexandra
    Dale
    Kathreya
    Lisa
    Rachel
    Rebecca
    Rex
    Sara

Big Brother 10
    Bea
    Freddie
    Noirin
    Rodrigo
    Sophie

Big Brother 11
    Corin
    Josie

Big Brother 13
    Deana
    Lydia

Big Brother 14
    Dexter
    Gina
    Hazel
    Jackie

Big Brother 15
    Ashleigh
    Helen

Big Brother 16
    Jade

Big Brother 17
    Charlie
    Evelyn
    Georgina
    Hughie
    Jayne
    Lateysha
    Laura
    Natalie
    Ryan

Big Brother 18
    Chanelle
    Isabelle
    Raph
    Sukhvinder

Big Brother 19
    Anamélia
    Tomasz

Celebrity Big Brother 1
    Vanessa Feltz

Celebrity Big Brother 3
    Brigitte Nielsen
    Jackie Stallone
    John McCririck

Celebrity Big Brother 4
    Chantelle Houghton
    George Galloway
    Jodie Marsh
    Pete Burns

Celebrity Big Brother 5
    Jo O'Meara
    Shilpa Shetty

Celebrity Big Brother 6
    LaToya Jackson
    Mutya Buena
    Tina Malone
    Ulrika Jonsson

Celebrity Big Brother 8
    Jedward

Celebrity Big Brother 9
    Denise Welch
    Nicola McLean

Celebrity Big Brother 10
    Cheryl Fergison
    Jasmine Lennard
    Julian Clary
    Julie Goodyear

Celebrity Big Brother 11
    Claire Richard
    Heidi Montag & Spencer Pratt
    Rylan Clark

Celebrity Big Brother 12
    Carol McGiffin
    Charlotte Crosby
    Lauren Harries

Celebrity Big Brother 13
    Liz Jones
    Luisa Zissman

Celebrity Big Brother 14
    Frenchy
    Leslie Jordan

Celebrity Big Brother 15
    Katie Hopkins
    Katie Price
    Michelle Visage
    Patsy Kensit
    Perez Hilton

Celebrity Big Brother 16
    Farrah Abraham
    James Hill
    Janice Dickinson
    Natasha Hamilton

Celebrity Big Brother 17
    Angie Bowie
    Danniella Westbrook
    David Gest
    Gemma Collins
    Megan McKenna
    Nancy Dell'Olio
    Stephanie Davis
    Tiffany Pollard

Celebrity Big Brother 18
    Aubrey O'Day
    Renee Graziano
    Saira Khan
    Samantha Fox

Celebrity Big Brother 19
    Kim Woodburn
    Stacy Francis

Celebrity Big Brother 20
    Sarah Harding

Celebrity Big Brother 21
    Andrew Brady
    Ann Widdecombe
    Courtney Act/Shane Jenek
    India Willoughby

Celebrity Big Brother 22
    Kirstie Alley
    Natalie Nunn
    Roxanne Pallett

Last edited: Feb 1, 2019
    etienne, vendredi, MrJames and 8 others like this.
  2. [​IMG]
    Reserved.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2019
  3. [​IMG]
    Reserved.

4. [​IMG]
    Reserved.

5. [​IMG]
    Reserved.

6. [​IMG]
    Reserved.

7. [​IMG]
    Reserved.

8. This is Big Brother.

As forummates begin to nominate, Big Brother would like to know who you think were most and least deserving of the title of Big Brother Winner.

Please provide your answers via the Poll.

You have 4 days to complete this Poll (deadline January 5th).

You are now free to leave the thread.

9. I forgot just his many people they started chucking in towards the end of the run on C4.

10. Could I just clarify - for these 50 noms, it’s just names and no commentary?

I thought 50 was quite a large number but then I did a quick scan of the full list and counted at least 75 civilians worthy of making the shorter list!

11. Yes indeed, no commentary needed at this time. Who knows—maybe your support is the deciding factor in someone making the round with ranking and commenting!

It would be very OK with me if we added spots to go above 50 nominations, if people feel it necessary.

12. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Is the BB6 cast in its entirety making it into my Top 50? Yes.

14. Submitted - I was completely ruthless, trimmed the full list to my 10s only and... there were 79 people remaining!!!!

This meant that icons like Saira Khan, Jedward, George Galloway (YES), Siavash, Marc O'Neill, Hughie... all failed to make my 50...

As that list should tell you, watchability isn't always about likeability.

Finally, someone please throw Conor a vote so that he can get the 0.0 average he deserves in the actual rate... on second thoughts, don't - he deserves to rot with Dennis and be forgotten...

phily693, crash9081 and WowWowWowWow like this.
  15. K94

K94

Yeah I'm torn between putting all my faves in vs. choosing the ones I didn't like, but had a big role in their series, so I can drag them for filth in the actual rate.

16. Like many others, once I started to read down the list, iconic moments and quotes just jumped out at me. This will be very difficult to do. I’ll admit that I’m quite unfamiliar with some of the newer series.

17. You if the entirety of BB6 don't make it through to the next round

[​IMG]

18. I eliminated David ("Nanu, Nanu") and Becky ("The Chicken Nug Nugs Song") with a heavy heart - while I low-key despised both, I still use those dubious catchphrases to this day... I imagine it was originally "ironic" but now I'm just shameless and don't care if I'm a loser...

19. Can I just vote for BONNEHR?

etienne, KingBruno, Stuart and 5 others like this.
  20. This is impossible, I'm on 50 and I just got to Deana's series never mind the Celeb ones. Fack.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.