Popjustice's Big Brother Housemate Rate 2019: Extension! Votes due Sunday, March 31 11:59pm UK time | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

Popjustice's Big Brother Housemate Rate 2019: Extension! Votes due Sunday, March 31 11:59pm UK time

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by WowWowWowWow, Jan 2, 2019.

1. I voted for all the winners (or losers I guess) yasss.

Y'all did Ulrika dirty putting her in the top 3 worst winners though.

2. [​IMG]

3. I guess technically Ulrika isn’t in the Top 3 because you’d give Scotty T and Jim joint third place after Bear and California Demon jointly arrived in first. Oh well.

kermit_the_frog likes this.
  4. Anouska (BB4) was done so dirty in that series. Her and Mary (BB6) had such potential. I've chucked them some pity votes.

etienne, phily693 and WowWowWowWow like this.
  5. Aaw I quite liked Rachel Rice. Although she wasn’t outrageous or that entertaining, she was sweet and kind and was an old-school housemate in that she wasn’t in it for the fame at all (she won, gave a bit of her prize fund to charity and went back to teaching which she’s been successful at - I think she’s a headteacher now?).

Her time in the house seemed to be marked by people being absolutely awful to her, which she handled really well: the likes of Luke and Rebecca tried to make out she was the devil incarnate, Lisa became convinced she was trying to steal Mario away from her (???!) and Rex, who was supposed to be her friend, turned on her for literally no reason at all. Then to cap it all off, Davina couldn’t hide how much she hated her when she came out of the house and basically told her to her face that she didn’t deserve to win!

mcuk, phily693, diamondliam and 2 others like this.
  6. Hi girls x
    [​IMG]

Just a lil sumn for your consideration

7. I want to play! I'll be honest though, I never watched a single series on Channel 5 other than Courtney's CBB.

ps Rachel (S9) is making my top 100.

8. My advice would be -

1) Watch "David's Dead" and its aftermath on YouTube
    2) Watch a clip of Gina Rio in the Diary Room
    3) Watch some GIFs of Jayne Connery
    4) Don't even consider Coffin Noggin as a possibility (even if you're president of the Nolans fan-club, in that case vote Linda)

Then you're good to go...

9. Top 3 BB Moments
    Parting Is Such Sweet Sorrow edition

(3) BB9: Housemates Learn Michael Jackson Has Died

(2) BB14: Jemima's Daughter Is Dead... Or Is She?

(1) CBB17: David's Dead

10. Just in case she doesn’t make it through to the next round (she made it into my top 100 but I don’t blame anyone who left her out), Jemima was a problematic mess for this hysterical incident and openly declaring her prefer-ance for tanned BUT DEFINITELY NOT BLACK men.

Incidentally and thematically along the same lines as this top 3, did we ever work out how Charlie Travers’ grandmother “died on top of her”, resulting in her arrested emotional development and tendency to constantly offend people (according to her mother)?

11. This is Big Brother.

Forummates, a friendly reminder to please visit the Poll Nominations page to add your suggestions for future Poll entries.

Currently we have almost 300 housemates who have not received a single vote yet. Don't let your favorite fall from consideration! You have until Thursday, January 31 to send your list of up to 100 housemates.

A big thanks to the 14 Forummates who have sent their lists thus far.​

Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
  12. Just in case you want to watch the whole episode

phily693, Robsolete and crash9081 like this.
  13. I'm hoping to have an amazing new mini-challenge up tonight, provided the technology behind it works out as it should. I think it will be one of the best side-rates we will have in the contest. Or I'll be livid because of all the effort I put into it for nothing. WE SHALL SEE

14. I DID IT!!! I think.

Forummates, I am elated to announce our next side-rate:
    [​IMG]

THE KIM WOODBURN GIF BATTLE ROYALE
    (With thanks to @NecessaryVoodoo and all other gif-makers)

Over the next seven days, we will whittle a collection of Kim Woodburn's greatest gifs from 64 to 1.
    Thanks to the magical powers of Brackify, we can do this together in the same place!

The first round is now open and will be open until Thursday January 10th at 10pm London time/ 5pm USA time (EST).
    Please note: after the first round, each subsequent round will only be open for 24 hours!

You can access the bracket here: https://brackify.com/bracket/26205/Kim-Woodburns-Best-Gif

I hope you find this as entertaining as it was for me to collect the gifs!!
    (It's highly likely that I accidentally duplicated a gif, so please let me know if you see something...)
    Also I apologize in advance if this website is wonky or craps out halfway through or who knows what.​

15. Kim gifs were the best thing to ever happen to this forum.

Voted!

16. OH MY GOD, JACKIE!!1!

Yerh
    [​IMG]

etienne, Robsolete, phily693 and 4 others like this.
  17. Hello Big Brother fans on the forum (or people who posted in the Big Brother thread but don’t like the show though)! Tagging spree to encourage you to join us in our overall rate, as well as the Kim Woodburn gif rate. All the details are here in the thread. Welcome!

@idratherjack
    @Mr Brightside
    @P'NutButter
    @MYCAL
    @RoffleMayo

RoffleMayo likes this.
  18. Hello Big Brother fans on the forum (or people who posted in the Big Brother thread but don’t like the show though)! Tagging spree to encourage you to join us in our overall rate, as well as the Kim Woodburn gif rate. All the details are here in the thread. Welcome!

@Meathook
    @constantino
    @ohaimanabu
    @truman
    @that boy is a monster

19. Hello Big Brother fans on the forum (or people who posted in the Big Brother thread but don’t like the show though)! Tagging spree to encourage you to join us in our overall rate, as well as the Kim Woodburn gif rate. All the details are here in the thread. Welcome!

@roblognick
    @Kirkland
    @bestinase
    @mcuk
    @_hazzie_

20. Hello Big Brother fans on the forum (or people who posted in the Big Brother thread but don’t like the show though)! Tagging spree to encourage you to join us in our overall rate, as well as the Kim Woodburn gif rate. All the details are here in the thread. Welcome!

@andru
    @ibelieve
    @confess85
    @Seanie
    @electroplate

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.