Popjustice's Big Brother Housemate Rate 2019: Extension! Votes due Sunday, March 31 11:59pm UK time | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

Popjustice's Big Brother Housemate Rate 2019: Extension! Votes due Sunday, March 31 11:59pm UK time

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by WowWowWowWow, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Hello Big Brother fans on the forum (or people who posted in the Big Brother thread but don’t like the show though)! Tagging spree to encourage you to join us in our overall rate, as well as the Kim Woodburn gif rate. All the details are here in the thread. Welcome!

@Jones322
    @Matgo
    @Phloo
    @RJF
    @burzacott

2. Hello Big Brother fans on the forum (or people who posted in the Big Brother thread but don’t like the show though)! Tagging spree to encourage you to join us in our overall rate, as well as the Kim Woodburn gif rate. All the details are here in the thread. Welcome!

@AllRed
    @Zinone
    @Rob
    @MadameX
    @biffy77

3. Hello Big Brother fans on the forum (or people who posted in the Big Brother thread but don’t like the show though)! Tagging spree to encourage you to join us in our overall rate, as well as the Kim Woodburn gif rate. All the details are here in the thread. Welcome!

@Trinu 3.0
    @Femme Aesthetic
    @roborovsky
    @DiscoRobot
    @Pecans

4. Hello Big Brother fans on the forum (or people who posted in the Big Brother thread but don’t like the show though)! Tagging spree to encourage you to join us in our overall rate, as well as the Kim Woodburn gif rate. All the details are here in the thread. Welcome!

@JMRGBY88
    @baxterclan
    @Lila
    @Salami
    @Subspace88

5. How did I almost miss this?

You want my participation? Well by christ you're gonna get it, in spade loads! Will complete ASAP.

6. I should specify that the Kim Woodburn gif rate is one vote a day for the next six days, whereas the overall housemate rate has two parts — the initial nomination period is open until January 31 and then we will vote like a normal rate until March. Thank you!

7. I don't have much time at the moment, my love, but I feel that I should support the TV Goddess with Bond-girl blonde ambition: Kim Woodburn.

Keep me in the loop, lovey. C'mon darling! And you're a page three girl made a living showing your knockers dear!! Filth.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
    kermit_the_frog and WowWowWowWow like this.
  8. I'm going to try get in on this but I'm not a good role model for my son though.

[​IMG]

Terminus, mcuk, Robsolete and 3 others like this.
  9. Isabelle telling Logan straight out, to his face that he's a bad role model for his child is one of those moments that turns one into an eternal stan. We really did not deserve her.

Island, mcuk, Tribal Spaceman and 6 others like this.
  10. And didn't she admit that she made that comment purposefully to get a rise out of him? A different level of iconic.

I will always remember Lotan mocking her and saying that she won't last and no one will remember her. She only went and won.

11. You have just under two hours left to vote in the first round of the KIM WOODBURN GIF BATTLE ROYALE!

At 10pm London time/ 5pm USA time (EST), the voting for the round of 64 will close and then you will have the next 24 hours to vote for the round of 32.

You can access the bracket here: https://brackify.com/bracket/26205/Kim-Woodburns-Best-Gif

Robsolete and crash9081 like this.
  12. Mother Bunnies, it's time for the round of 32 in the KIM WOODBURN GIF BATTLE ROYALE!

You've got just about 24 hours to cast your next set of votes.
    https://brackify.com/bracket/26205/Kim-Woodburns-Best-Gif

Unfortunately, this game takes no prisoners, and we've already lost some amazing contenders.
    *puts on Candle in the Wind*
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

mcuk, Robsolete and KingBruno like this.
  13. I didn't make it in time! I swear if that "You enjoyed that didn't you my loves" catfish gif that never happens wins this I will riot.

Tribal Spaceman and WowWowWowWow like this.
  14. OK but honestly how can somebody pick between "Anybody want some prosecco?" and "Don't you DO this to me... don't you DARE do this to me!"
    You’ve got 5 more rounds to help make it not happen!

15. Don't demean me, fat slob.

16. I’m honestly being honest.

Takes sides and be a woman!

He wants to stay out of women’s work.

You really are mental, aren’t you? A mental midget.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
    WowWowWowWow likes this.
  17. mcuk, phily693 and Robsolete like this.
  18. C’mon darling!

I piss myself laughing every time I look at that page of gifs. The top one being called ‘Hold Me Back’ is hysterical!

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
    phily693 and WowWowWowWow like this.
  19. Omg who voted [​IMG] out?

Island, OSHi, Robsolete and 5 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.