Popjustice's Big Brother Housemate Rate 2019: Your Top 40 Revealed!! | Page 19 | The Popjustice Forum

Popjustice's Big Brother Housemate Rate 2019: Your Top 40 Revealed!!

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by WowWowWowWow, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Two eliminations in a row... sound the hunk klaxon!

[​IMG]

Josh (BB2)
    Average: 5.667
    Range: 2 - 9

Fitty property manager Josh was the first ever male housemate to enter the Big Brother house after Day 1. He joined the BB2 family after the first eviction after receiving the most votes from the public. Josh lasted five weeks and ended in sixth place.

In 2002, Josh told The Guardian: “People should be very, very wary of doing it. Reality TV shows can suck you up and spit you out. The public keep asking all the former participants: ‘What are you doing?’ But if you’re doing nothing, as many are, it can be truly awful. I was lucky and got good publicity from Big Brother, but many others didn’t. The press can be relentlessly negative. That wears people down. Regardless of work, the rollercoaster of emotions we’ve all felt since leaving the house last year has at times been awful. It’s intrusion into your life. It’s the emotional pressure. It’s the way it affects your friends and family. A lot of us have held back. You don’t want to criticise at the time, but you realise afterwards that when you leave they just seem to wash their hands of you. It’s all become a blur now. It’s almost as if it never happened. I’m not sure it was a happy time because I don’t remember anything.”

Josh’s time in the house was notable for:
    -Being the first ever housemate to enter the house via the diary room
    -Saying the word classy, but Helen hearing it as crappy
    -Asking Brian for a blowjob during a Big Brother-mandatory date
    -Winning an impromptu tennis tournament
    -Being hit on the leg with a small pink ball thrown over the wall

Watch Josh’s best bits here:

@HollyDunnSomething: Not very likable but so hot.

@phily693: The thirst made me do it.

@crash9081: I was gutted when he was picked by the public over the potentially iconic Anne and Natasha but he was quite a good, low-key addition to the house if a bit muted, possibly by Brian’s open hostility (Brian’s reaction to another gay being in the house was hilarious in retrospect). I still remember that scene where someone pointed out that his balls had rubbed out two holes in his early 00s distressed jeans dddd.

@sfmartin: One of the most compelling storylines in the show was the dynamic between him and Brian. I remember being so insecure when I was younger and found myself in a similar situation when I was at uni. That fear of being replaced as the queer person in a friendship group because it felt like there was only room for one. Its pretty sad that that was the narrative that played out in the end but I guess the right guy one.

And we also say farewell to...

[​IMG]

Spencer (BB3)
    Average: 5.682
    Range: 2 - 10

Originally the bookies’ favorite to win, Cantabrigian ski shop assistant Spencer finished in ninth place on Big Brother 3 after spending four weeks smoking and drinking by himself. He went on to appear in his own show, Fool Around With Spencer, and dated Isles of Rizzoli & Isles TV fame for a year.

Spencer’s time in the house was notable for:
    -Sharing a kiss across the rich side/poor side divide with Kate
    -Not being nominated until the week of his eviction
    -Reacting to being evicted by asking for a cheese sandwich and a cigarette
    -Joining PJ in wearing glitter eyelashes and fake eyebrows and having a pillow fight (thank goodness Ann Widdecombe wasn’t there)
    -Telling Sunita that she should sleep on her decision regarding whether or not to leave the house, and in fact, she listened, and left the next day

Watch Spencer’s best bits here:

@HollyDunnSomething: Yes I am giving him a 10 for being attractive. Also because I know he’ll be underscored by others.

@crash9081: Although he didn’t do anything wrong, I didn’t find him hot (he was just a boring hetty male to me?) and was happy to see him evicted much sooner than I expected.

@KingBruno: He was probably my favourite to win Big Brother 3, I even preferred him to stay over Alex on that neck to neck eviction, who actually brought the most overall entertainment in the house. Lynne absolutely picked on him and I think he handled it very well, being his wonderful nonchalant self by not giving a flying fuck.

@sfmartin: Memorable for a shock eviction, and it was a shock. I think everyone expected him to go on and win it. Not because he deserved it but because he fit the mould.​

phily693, Lila, sfmartin and 5 others like this.
  2. I may be remembering this wrong but my recollection of the “classy/crappy cuts” argument was as follows:

- Josh was telling a (not very interesting) story to the group about how he’d had his hair cut at a dodgy salon just outside of Faro Airport
    - Narinder, who wasn’t getting on with Helen at this stage, bitchily scoffed “Helen works in one of those! It’s called Classy Cuts” (her tone implying that a joint named Classy Cuts was likely to be anything but)
    - Helen, understandably outraged, yelled at Narinder (in her very Welsh accent), “Oh! You so gotta go!”
    - Narinder (feigning innocence and still laughing) asked why
    - Helen: “you said (Mimicking Narinder): “She works in a crap place like that.” You don’t even know anything about where I work!”
    - Narinder accurately protested that she’d never said the word “crap”, only “classy” (even though she’d implied that Classy Cuts was crappy) and then had the nerve to demand that Helen apologise for accusing her of saying she’d worked at a place called “Crappy Cuts.”
    - The two girls were separated off into separate rooms (not forcibly like in more recent series, but simply because they wanted to vent), with Narinder tearfully calling Helen a “bitch” and Helen saying, “oooh I just wanna smack er one, pull her out by the hair”.
    - Josh then felt awkward for setting all of this off

It was such a mild spat compared to what we’ve seen in more recent years but it really felt dramatic and a proper feud back then!

3. I blame Wikipedia for this error!

4. So that was as far as I got in the pre-writing of posts; now it will just be more rapid-fire evictions. Some of the housemates will get a little extra though, if I came across anything interesting while writing for the others. In the meantime, time to start the cuts.

[​IMG]

Rodrigo (BB10)
    Average: 5.8
    Range: 1 - 9

Watch Rodrigo’s best bits here:

@HollyDunnSomething: Such a cutie.

@phily693: Bless him. Through his meltdowns and tantrums, you couldn’t help but root for him.

[​IMG]

Imogen (BB7)
    Average: 5.818
    Range: 3 - 10

Watch Imogen’s best bits here:

@HollyDunnSomething: Kind of boring but so beautiful.

@crash9081: Started off as a key member of Grace’s mean girl clique but evolved into an alright if slightly unexciting person by the end. Hot topics with Imogen was amusingly shit. Her post-show trajectory was... interesting.

@KingBruno: She was a bit of a snake in the grass at the beginning, but I loved how she successfully stood up for herself in the argument against Richard. I do actually believe that she noticed the wrong and rights in the house, particularly because she didn’t precisely take biased sides. HOT TOPICS IMOGEN and how she sabotaged the milk tank task was real fun, but most of all I just liked her rational, normal personality.

[​IMG]

Josie (BB11)
    Average: 5.864
    Range: 0 - 10

Watch Josie’s winner’s walk here:

@HollyDunnSomething: I want to score her lower because of her stupid obsession with that prick Jon-James but I loved her so much.

@phily693: It’s impossible to think of her and not think in her accent “alright Big Bruvver, I’m up the duffer” and also the amazing chimpanzee moment.

@kermit_the_frog: If Crab-Eyes aka John-James Parton had made it here, she’d have received a 1 by default. What a waste of a series. At least the repulsive Dave and “Moley” didn’t show up.

[​IMG]

109 (Tie)
    Noirin (BB10)
    Average: 5.95

Watch Noirin’s best bits here:

@phily693: I think had she not been in this series, they’d have struggled to get a good story going. She was consistently at the centre of attention, from shaving her eyebrows on the first night to her whole drama with Siavash and her boyfriend coming in...

[​IMG]

109 (Tie)
    Georgina (BB17)

Average: 5.95
    Range: 0 - 9

Watch Georgina’s VT here:

@iRyan: Underrated boujee goddess.

@crash9081: I didn’t like anything about Georgina. I couldn’t even stan her ironically, she was so awful.

@phily693: Her stint was brief but she definitely went on a journey and was iconic in her moodiness.​

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019 at 4:40 PM
    phily693, Robsolete, Lila and 6 others like this.
  5. Please sir, may I have another? Why yes. Yes you can. A few, in fact.

[​IMG]

Alexandra (BB9)
    Average: 6.0

Watch Alexandra’s best bits here:

@HollyDunnSomething: “MEMBA I TOLD YOU!”

@iRyan: Awful but iconic.

@phily693: It was obvious they were looking for drama and someone to create fights but in choosing someone who was a straight up bully and slightly unhinged, it was always going to be a disaster PR-wise post Shilpa/Jade, making her casting even more of a waste.

@etienne: Fascinating to watch but a really unpleasant individual.

@crash9081: I know everyone will quote her iconic catchphrase but I’m going to do it anyway. “MEMBA I TOLD YOU” (when you’re lying in a pool of your own blood). An utterly terrifying big brother villain who went OFF in arguments even when faced with very little opposition. What set her apart from your run-of-the-mill mouthy types was the genuine menace behind her words and a level of articulacy that allowed her to run rings around her opponents. When confronted by brother about her “pow pow pow” threat (which could only be interpreted in one way), she tried to put her wily way with words to use, confidently and almost persuasively arguing that she was saying that she was simply looking forward to meeting her housemates’ families and friends and it had all been a big misunderstanding! She was similarly composed and articulate in her interview with a clearly terrified Davina as well. Her best bits seemed to hint at a lighter side, which didn’t make the highlights where she was seen having some normal conversations with the other housemates as did her VT (“This is MY hair. It is not a weave” “I am not an It girl. I am IT.”)

[​IMG]

106 (Tie)
    Marco (BB5)
    Average: 6.045
    Range: 3 - 7

Charlie Brooker wrote: “Marco’s a true multi-tasker: he distributes his time equally between squealing, squawking, shrieking, screaming, yelling, yelping and screeching. He’s the human equivalent of fingernails down a blackboard, and is therefore the quintessential Big Brother resident.”

Watch Marco’s best bits here:

@sfmartin: The internalised femmephobia was real in 2004. He was a good housemate, entertaining in all the mess he instigated or helped create. He didnt give a shit about what people thought of him which i wish i could have appreciated at the time.

@crash9081: The image of Marco taunting Jason by singing Booty Luv’s Boogie 2Nite repeatedly during Fight Night has stayed with me.

@phily693: I will admit he annoyed me so much at the time. And probably a lot of my dislike for him came from the fact he was so camp and it was definitely some kind of internalised homophobia about it on my part at a time when I wanted to see someone like me (if that existed at all), not a stereotype. Looking back, he knew he was pissing everyone off and played up to it, which is brilliant. He was so annoying but definitely helped stir things up.

[​IMG]

106 (Tie)
    Lesley (BB6)
    Average: 6.045

Watch Lesley’s eviction here:

@etienne: Went too soon.

@crash9081: I regularly quote and think about the iconic Les-Leh. I only need to see Huddersfield on a train departure board and I immediately picture her leaning back in the audition chair and lazily declaring, “I’ve got the biggest tits in Huddersfield. Apart from me mam”. Despite getting into a number of dramas and confrontations (the whole “He had no right to say that about my tits” fight with Maxwell (who she fancied something rotten) and the whole Sam saga, which despite Sam’s annoyingness was definitely bullying on Lesley’s part), her delivery was always deadpan and sullen. Her entry and eviction outfits were obviously iconic as was pulling down her knickers and doing a wee in front of a whole room of people and then denying all knowledge of it when confronted by Davina about it.​

[​IMG]

Ulrika Jonsson (CBB6)
    Average: 6.05
    Range: 0 - 9.5

Watch Ulrika’s best bits here:

@phily693: Probably the most forgettable winner of the celeb series on C4. Why was she so famous anyway? Other than Gladiators of course.

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM EXCUSE ME @phily693 SHE CO-HOSTED EUROVISION THAT ONE TIME

[​IMG]

Jasmine Lennard (CBB10)
    Average: 6.056
    Range: 1 - 10

Watch (a dodgy version of) Jasmine’s VT here:

@phily693: I wish she had stayed in longer to really live up to her potential. For a few days it looked like she was all talk but she really blew up, especially against Danica. They knew they fucked it when they tried getting her back in later for tasks and to stir the pot further.​

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019 at 4:41 PM
    phily693, Robsolete, Lila and 5 others like this.
  6. Let’s finish the night by reaching the top 100, shall we?

[​IMG]

101 (Tie)
    Rachel (BB9)
    Average: 6.091

Watch Rachel’s best bits here:

@HollyDunnSomething: Probably unpopular opinion but I really liked Rachel and was happy when she won.

@crash9081: Rachel was goodness personified and made for a worthy winner.

@phily693: Was she the most entertaining? No. But she put up with a lot of shit and just seemed lovely. We’ve had duller winners and more undeserving ones too, so she gets a pass.

@KingBruno: She was overly sweet but she had a backbone of steel, not taking any shit that the housemates had to say about her. People kept going on about how she was sitting on the fence while she always called people out on their bullshit and was the right doing so.

[​IMG]

101 (Tie)
    David Gest (CBB17)
    Range: 4 - 10

For what surely will not be the last time in this rate reveal, watch Tiffany learn that David is dead, just not the one she is living with:

@etienne: loved him god rest his soul (x2)

[​IMG]

101 (Tie)
    Stephanie Davis (CBB17)
    Range: 1 - 9.5

Watch Stephanie’s exit interview with Emma here:

@iRyan: So goddamn annoying, no.

@phily693: I remember her on that Andrew Lloyd Webber show and she was annoying then too. It should’ve been a clue as to what was to come. A total attention seeker!

@crash9081: I always wondered why the producers of Over the Rainbow, the Wizard of Oz show that Stephanie appeared in circa 2010 were so desperate for her not to win the coveted leading lady role: she was definitely one of the front runners if not the outright front runner (her undeniable talent, beauty and bubbly Scouse persona seemed to play well with the voting public and she was never in the bottom 2 of the vote) until she was shafted in a moment of blatant producer riggery that saw her voted off at about the halfway point in floods of tears. There was also the matter of her abrupt departure from Hollyoaks and rumblings amongst the cast that she’d been dismissed. Seeing her on CBB, all became clear: she may have been one of the most messy contestants in the history of both the civilian and celebrity versions of big brother. The meltdowns, neediness, infantilism, borderline alcoholism (which spiralled into actual alcoholism outside of the house), adultery, suddenly blaming her adultery on her relationship outside the house being emotionally abusive (which, even without having the full picture, seemed awfully convenient), crusty Ann Summers knickers, fights with Gemma (“Lion King!”) were quite something. I didn’t like Stephanie and was relieved that she didn’t win (this would have validated her awful behaviour) but I appreciated everything that she brought to this series.

[​IMG]

Carol McGiffin (CBB12)
    Average: 6.1
    Range: 4 - 8

Watch Carol’s exit interview here:

Nobody had anything to say about Carol.​

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019 at 4:42 PM
    phily693, Robsolete, Lila and 6 others like this.
  7. Alexandra was undeniably awful but the one moment that stood out to me as showing that there *might’ve* been a lighter side was partway through a confrontation with Mo (about cross-dressing) they both broke down laughing when he couldn’t take his bra off.

Although she then continued to spout her ridiculousness about the Qu’ran and disrespecting the religion BECAUSE HE DRESSED UP AS A WOMAN FOR ONE NIGHT so yeah...trash.

8. Some of these quickfire evictions from the rate feel like when big brother made the mistake of putting everyone up (for a rulebreak or something) followed by a double/triple eviction which resulted in big characters leaving.

The iconic Lesley not making the top 100?!!

[​IMG]

9. was iconic

WowWowWowWow and Doodvid like this.
  10. It's like 4 In, 4 Out... only... just the Out part. And in this case, it's 5 Out.

[​IMG]

98 (Tie)
    Hazel (BB14)
    Average: 6.111

Watch Hazel’s best bits here:

@phily693: Without her we wouldn’t have had Gina at her best. Thinking back she really owned the series, from her arguments with Gina, friendship with Dan and the others, to the whole situation with Daley. She really used her beauty to get people around her finger (similar to fellow Irish housemate Noirin actually), it was mesmerising.

@crash9081: I knew she trouble from her VT. She was a bitch and a man teef but she totally owned it and was actually pretty fierce with her tattooed on makeup and permanent mean girl scowl.

[​IMG]

98 (Tie)
    Leslie Jordan (CBB14)
    Average: 6.111
    Range: 3 - 9

Watch Leslie lose his mind here:

@phily693: “You stinkin French slut”

[​IMG]

95 (Tie)
    Corin (BB11)
    Average: 6.136

Watch Corin’s best bits here:

@crash9081: “Dickhead. Dickhead. Dickhead.”

@HollyDunnSomething: Don’t remember much about her unfortunately.

@phily693: “Dickhead. Dickhead. Dickhead.” She went from being pretty forgettable to iconic with that one argument.

[​IMG]

95 (Tie)
    Nancy Dell’Olio (CBB17)
    Range: 4 - 9

Watch Nancy’s eviction interview here:

@phily693: She’s only her for her name and unfulfilled potential right?

[​IMG]

95 (Tie)
    Stacy Francis (CBB19)

Watch a compilation of Stacy’s best moments here:

@HollyDunnSomething: Nope. Sorry. Next.

@crash9081: After a great start, during which she earned true underdog status by overcoming a series of interpersonal challenges and seeing off a number of bullies, she let herself down with her hostile behaviour towards the newcomers. Kim was right when she said Stacy “would make a great town crier”. Somewhat pulled it back with a good exit interview and obscene eviction dress.​

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019 at 4:43 PM
  11. I for one am loving the rapid fire eliminations. Thank you @WowWowWowWow you're doing amazing sweetie.

berserkboi, phily693, Blond and 3 others like this.
  12. More, more, more! How do you like it?

Smell my hand!

[​IMG]

Ryan (BB17)

Average: 6.15

Watch Ryan’s best bits here:

@iRyan: Ugh too goddamn messy.

[​IMG]

Sophie (BB10)
    Average: 6.167

Sophie told The Guardian: “It’s a lot harder than it looks on the telly. It’s hard to be away from your friends and family and be stuck in a small house with people you don’t know, and also the lack of food meant it was easy to get on people’s nerves… I didn’t think about my career when I applied for Big Brother. Nowadays you can’t really go on there to make your career. I went on because I’d watched the show and it looked like fun and I just thought what a great way to spend my summer, having a laugh and doing something that money can’t buy.”

Watch Sophie’s best bits here:

@KingBruno: In for a joke, composed but far from dull, and she showed herself to be a great friend to have. She didn’t really seem like a winner, but she genuinely deserved it.

@phily693: Basically Kate 2.0 personality wise but had the looks of an early-out housemate or bitch. Definitely a lesson of “don’t judge a book by its cover”

[​IMG]

91 (Tie)
    Natasha Hamilton (CBB16)
    Average: 6.182

Watch Natasha’s VT here:

No one had any comments about Natasha.

But I have a comment about this cut: Bye bae

[​IMG]

91 (Tie)
    Andrew Brady (CBB21)
    Average: 6.182

Enjoy 2.5 hours of Shandrew here:

@HollyDunnSomething: So hot. And his friendship with Courtney was very cute.

@etienne: fittest contestant of all time?

@phily693: Seemed like a nice enough guy plus he was hot.

@iRyan: We love a sexy ally.

[​IMG]

89 (Tie)
    Tina Malone (CBB6)
    Average: 6.2

Watch Tina’s best bits here:

@etienne: I found her a bit of a let down I was expecting more Mimi.​

13. [​IMG]

89 (Tie)
    Sarah Harding (CBB20)
    Average: 6.2

Watch Sarah’s exit interview and best bits here:

@kermit_the_frog: Draining.

@phily693: Well she was a bit of a disappointment all things considered.

@crash9081: I’d long suspected that Sarah would have the personality that she “showcased” on her series but the reality was even worse. Deluded, narcissistic, spoiled and none too bright, she ruined her legacy a little bit despite winning (which probably validated her own awful behaviour in her mind).​

14. He used to post nudes on a site I visited a lot as a teenager. Many a good evening was spent there.

phily693, KingBruno and WowWowWowWow like this.
  15. Is the site still there? Asking for a friend... That's becoming my new catchphrase ddd.

phily693, sfmartin and WowWowWowWow like this.
  16. The site was called dudesnude. Whether his profile is still there is another story.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  17. Natasha, Jasmine, Lesley... all done wrong.

I don't care that she didn't finish any higher, but Stephanie was an amazing housemate as well.

18. The dismissals continue.

[​IMG]

87 (Tie)
    Carole (BB8)
    Average: 6.273
    Range: 4 - 9

Watch Carole’s best bits here:

@crash9081: Despite her energetic VT (“I’m from Woo woo woo East Lahndan”), Carole was such a miserable fun sponge, it was practically iconic.

[​IMG]

87 (Tie)
    Shabnam (BB8)

Average: 6.273
    Range: 1 - 8

Charlie Brooker called Shabnam “an over-excited Meg and Mog blabbermouth cursed with demented eyes (the self-adhesive, googly ones you’d stick on a sock puppet).” I don’t know what this means but it sounds offensive.

Watch Shabnam’s best bits here:

@KingBruno: “Would I still get deals?” Jesus.

@crash9081: I know her commentary is likely to solely consist of “But will I still get deals” and mentions of her hilarious eviction (“why am I being booed? I’m FUN! Shamone!”) but they were both too iconic not to mention. She was rightly ridiculed for her behaviour at the time but she was just being honest about her intentions, which pretty much every contestant entering the house has had at some stage.

[​IMG]

85 (Tie)
    Sukhvinder (BB18)
    Average: 6.333
    Range: 3 - 10

Watch Sukhvinder’s best moments here:

@iRyan: Ha impact.

[​IMG]

85 (Tie)
    Cheryl Fergison (CBB10)
    Average: 6.333
    Range: 4 - 10

Watch Cheryl’s VT here:

@etienne: A 10 for that pre series balaclava disguise.

@phily693: The first night challenge was hilarious but she never really made it beyond that.​

19. [​IMG]

83 (Tie)
    Craig (BB6)

Average: 6.409

Charlie Brooker described Craig as “a high-risk FBI profile made flesh.”

Watch Craig’s best bits here:

@HollyDunnSomething: What a creep.

@crash9081: “I refuse to diminish my character to survive. I refuuuuse.” The most problematic gay in the history of the show, I can’t judge him too harshly in retrospect because I’m sure every gay has had a Craig moment at least once in their lives (ie crushing on someone unattainable and getting into a bit of a strop about it) but haven’t had the misfortune of having this broadcast on national tv for everyone to laugh at. His cringeworthy relationship with Anferny aside, Craig was generally a petty, ill-tempered sort with no backbone, happy to be the lapdog figure of fun for Maxwell, Saskia and Anthony. His vile audition tape remains iconic.

@sfmartin: An adorable mess.

@iRyan: Too goddamn messy.

@KingBruno: His obsession with Anthony was tiresome at times but I guess that it was key to the series as it brought a lot of drama with it. And to be honest they were cute together at times. What a drama queen though, but for greater good obviously.

[​IMG]

83 (Tie)
    Kathreya (BB9)
    Average: 6.409

Watch Kathreya’s best bits here:

@HollyDunnSomething: I see her out all the time in London, I remember her being very sweet.

@phily693: Her entrance and schtick the first few days was funny then it was just transparent and overdone.​

@KingBruno: HAPPY HAPPY HOUSE HAPPY HOUSE! I couldn’t stand her, and I was totally on camp Rebecca-Luke when it came to her. I always thought she seemed overconfident so the flood of boos she got on her eviction was kind of a kii.

@etienne: Her eviction remains a highlight.

@crash9081: I am one of the few people who DIDN’T find her eviction funny. I liked Kathreya. Yes she was extra, yes she was a bit manipulative, yes she expected blind loyalty from her friends but she was a sweet, loyal friend herself and I didn’t really blame her for resolutely taking against the likes of Bex and Luke. As for her supposed sense of entitlement, everyone had literally been telling her for weeks that she would win so of course she wouldn’t expect that she would be the one to go in a surprise eviction. Such was her loyalty to her friends, the idea of someone like Rachel being evicted on top of Mo that night would probably have been even more distressing that the situation that she found herself in, exemplified by the way that she pulled herself together by the time she’d made her way to the interview chair and was back in happy house happy house mode. The delight people seem to revel in trotting out what she said in pidgin English (“big brudda, please don’t take any more of my fwends away”) is problematic and I’m not even sure she said it!

[​IMG]

Craig (BB1)
    Average: 6.45

Charlie Brooker described Craig as “clearly a lovely human being, but not much to think home about: he dumbo-ed his way through each conversation like a man born with a knee where his brain should be.”

Craig said of his time in the house: “Some of the nice memories are the very minor little things. Having no responsibilities: all of a sudden you’ve got no watch, no time, so you can do what you want and you’re not answering to anybody except Big Brother. I’d always run a building company and had been flat out 70, 80 hours a week and then all of a sudden I had nothing at all to do.” He also claimed that Victoria Beckham told him “If I wasn’t married to David, I would have gone down and proposed to you on the last day of Big Brother.”

Watch Craig’s best bits here:

@HollyDunnSomething: His handling of the Nick situation absolutely solidified his win and based off of this cast he was a deserving winner I think.

@crash9081: The original inoffensive hetty male.

@KingBruno: Craig was actually a very great first winner for Big Brother; he was memorable, in-your-face and a very urbane arguer. He showed a great personilaty in where he had his serious moments like confronting Nick on his actions (unforgettable), and more cheekier moments like getting naked to paint a wall with Nicola (probably even more unforgettable, ddd). I just loved him, I think he had a great heart.

@sfmartin: I guess it makes sense that he won, and he seems like a thoroughly decent chap. I’m glad he’s gone on to make a career for himself. He will probably deserves my highest white hetty man score.​

@kermit_the_frog: almost gave him a point because I still use “sharda” to this day - then I remembered that he’s useless and undeserving.​

20. Have some of the people who scored never seen this show? Corin getting a 0? Cheryl Fergison beating Shabnam and Carole? Giving Alexandra (a woman who was removed from the house for a perceived death threat) a 9? Kathreya and Craig being out this early?

[​IMG]

Madness.

(I can hear that gif)

Salami, WowWowWowWow and etienne like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.