Popjustice's Big Brother Housemate Rate 2019 | Page 7 | The Popjustice Forum

Popjustice's Big Brother Housemate Rate 2019

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by WowWowWowWow, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Staff Member

Neither of my faves made it to the final but I appreciate you doing it and allowing us to relive all those epic Kim moments.

phily693 and WowWowWowWow like this.
  2. Kim’s going to win this isn’t she? And rightly so.

Tribal Spaceman and WowWowWowWow like this.
  3. THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN

YOUR WINNER OF THE FIRST EVER KIM WOODBURN GIF BATTLE ROYALE IS:

[​IMG]

4. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Staff Member

Sometimes I have the weirdest compulsion to shout "baggy fanny shut uuuup" at the top of my lungs. I should probably walk into the countryside somewhere and do just that.

5. I'm often the same, except with Queen Kim's iconic "FILTH!".

KingBruno and WowWowWowWow like this.
  6. This is Big Brother.

Forummates, a friendly reminder that you have two more weeks to submit your nominations of up to 100 contestants for the second part of our rate.

In the meantime, please enjoy my choices for:

Top 5 BB Moments
    Extraordinary Evictions edition

(5) BB15: Biannca Shows Her Big Sisters (NSFW)

(4) BB8: Davina Drags Shabnam From The Catwalk

(3) CBB5: Jade Exits To Nothing

(2) BB7: Grace Got Out

(1) BB9: Kathreya Leaves An Unhappy House

sfmartin, etienne, Robsolete and 4 others like this.
  7. I loved this moment so much. Kathreya was such a game player and she thought she had the whole thing sewn up. Right before the eviction she screams “Big Brother, don’t take any more of my friends away!” almost like she was so sure that she wasn’t being evicted. Then she was chucked out in a dressing gown and booed.
    [​IMG]

8. Kathreya's eviction was amazing, but Grace's was iconic. Remember they had to hire riot police as a precaution because she was that hated?

Goals, tbh.

9. "Big Brother please don't take any more of my friends away"
    Bertha:
    [​IMG]

10. This is Big Brother.

Forummates, a friendly reminder that you have just about one more week to submit your nominations of up to 100 contestants for the second part of our rate.

In the meantime, I have stayed up well past my bedtime to prepare the next side-contest...

THE BIG BROTHER CLASSIC QUOTE-OFF

https://brackify.com/bracket/26699/Best-Big-Brother-Quote-Contest

The first round closes on Friday, January 25th at 10:00PM London time / 5:00PM EST (USA).
    The second round closes on Sunday, January 27th at 10:00PM London time / 5:00PM EST (USA).
    All subsequent rounds close the next day at 10:00PM London time / 5:00PM EST (USA), bringing us up to the deadline for your nominations as discussed above!

Be sure to click the magnifying glass on the images to see each of the quotes because I screwed up and made the pictures all in rectangles instead of squares (grrrrr....)

Happy voting!​

KingBruno, sfmartin, phily693 and 2 others like this.
  11. Whew wernts the cayke?

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  12. I completely forgot about some of those which are just iconic. Shame on me!

“Are you on drugs? Are you fucking on drugs?”

“Basic rations for a basic bitch” *throws box*

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  13. I’m still dying at this from time to time:

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  14. Here is a gallery of all of the quotations, in case it is helpful to see them all (the filenames were just the order they downloaded off Canva, not intended to mean anything):
    https://postimg.cc/gallery/3a2nfizla/

K94 likes this.
  15. Love every single one of those quotes, the only one missing with this iconic gem from a shitty series.
    [​IMG]

Stuart, WowWowWowWow and phily693 like this.
  16. “Yeah, it’s BRACKIE-fy”

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  17. I'm sure we could rustle up another 63 quotes to do another one! I just realized I forgot Grace's "Shut up, you moose."

18. Thank you to the fantastic 18 voters who have submitted their Decimation Nominations!

With one week to go before we start the main rate, almost 45% of the list is on 0 votes, so make sure your faves get your votes!

Also you still have 27 hours to vote in the round of 64 in the Big Brother Classic Quote-Off:
    https://brackify.com/bracket/26699/Best-Big-Brother-Quote-Contest

19. I'll get this done this weekend.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.