Popjustice's "The Slasher": Season 1 | The Slashies HAPPENING NOW | Page 10 | The Popjustice Forum

Popjustice's "The Slasher": Season 1 | The Slashies HAPPENING NOW

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Aidan, Jan 11, 2018.

1. 2014

2014 Moderator

I vote @Terminus

[​IMG]

2. Me discreetly and not-at-all suspiciously returning to the camp after a long night of hooking

[​IMG]

Also: I vote for that binch @joe_alouder 'cos she voted for me xx

3. Since it’s a majority vote seems pointless to wait until 3 to reveal the results.

DAY 1

The campers spent all night trying to decide who was the slasher and had tried to kill @Sam de Jour Accusations flew everywhere, starting against @munro but then shifted towards @Terminus. @constantino and @joe_alouder both decided to vote for each other. The Hottie used their extra vote against @VicePresidentJocasta. But with the most votes all the campers went for Terminus.
    They chased him to the lake where he decided he would be safe by swimming across but missed the signs warning him of alligators. It wasn’t a pleasant sight.

I can now reveal that Terminus was

A CAMPER

Wow, y’all messed up.

Slashers can begin choosing their next victim and PM me once you’ve chosen.

Imma sit back and watch the accusations fly.

[​IMG]

4. Sounds like something a killer would say

[​IMG]

I vote Terminus.

EDIT: Welp. Bye sis.

5. Scream that was an emotional rollercoaster. I dunno what tea y’all were given but thank god to whoever came through.

6. This obvious charade.

[​IMG]

No one vote ha 'cause we need her for the ratings and kiis but.

[​IMG]

7. Eaux so the Hottie doesn’t just cast their vote in here? Eye si.

8. No the hottie casts their first vote in here and their second vote via PM

Slice of Life and dodoriazarbon like this.

9. I'll be bopping to this tonight.

Aidan likes this.
  10. I wish you all the most painful of endings, after this fuck up, well done.
    And you do know, you can survive an alligator attack, I'll make it back for the sequel

11. Here for a guest role in the sequel...

[​IMG]

12. What the fuck is the Hottie and why is it coming for me?
    [​IMG]

I was sitting by the fire ranting about @Jwentz not finishing the Fast Food rate all night.
    [​IMG]

I need to read the rules again I don't know wtf is happening.

13. [​IMG]

14. Sistren, it's only day 1, what weak ass Lipton were you even getting?

15. It saved me so I don't give a fuck

@Terminus see ya in hell when I get killed off next sis x

Terminus and Dangerous Maknae like this.
  16. Whose up for making a campfire and singing Sufjan songs round Terminus' grave?

17. I’ll bring the poppers

18. As if we've got time to waste crying over what equates to spilled milk when there are killers on the loose, drunks twinks at a cottage up the lake, and a Hottie trying to come for me? Get your head in the game, sis.
    [​IMG]

And someone is already clogging the only shower out here with their pubes. This needs to be addressed before it gets out of hand. I'm not saying who it is, but @joe_alouder everyone knows.
    [​IMG]

19. Also does anyone need any of the rules explained or the roles? In case I didn’t explain it well enough in the OP or is confused?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.