Poppers O'Clock suggestions | The Popjustice Forum

Poppers O'Clock suggestions

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Eel_Ssab, Sep 7, 2018.

1. First of all, sorry if this is in the wrong place. Wasn't sure where to start it.

Can you guys help me with some poppers-O-Clock suggestions for my Spotify playlist? I introduced my friend to the phrase and I've been trying to make a playlist for when we're in his car.

That's what I have so far. Basically ridiculously ott camp remixes (especially stuff like Motiv8) and the like.

Stopremix likes this.
  2. Anything by the Freemasons, a group who only exist to be heard through the wall of a club's toilet door while you're giving a stranger a blowjob.

stuaw, relby, Artangel and 18 others like this.
  3. Someone New by Dannii Minogue or nothing.

Eel_Ssab likes this.
  4. Never heard of this before. I assume it's the same one on Spotify that you're referring to (Flexifingers Radio Edit) because this is exactly the kind of ridiculousness I want!

5. Ugh yes. I've moved them from my 'Bops' playlist to this

6. This is the content I come to popjustice for

relby, Heartthrob, Lapras and 7 others like this.

7. How is this not already on there?

Eel_Ssab likes this.
  8. It's not on Spotify but it would have gone well!

9. @Island and I will be suing for any royalty likes you receive on this post.

Jacques, johnny_tsunami and Island like this.
  10. Anybody got any more suggestions please? Really want more stuff like that Dannii song above, thanks @Leader Beans

11. The Saturdays Disco Love remixes are pretty good and generally anything by Flip and Fill.

12. Steps entire new album.

Born This Way (album and song).

13. This is only the best kind of music is all.

I Think We're Alone Now - Lamezma Baubletastic Mix
    Move - The Alias Edit
    Unfaithful - Tony Moran & Warren Rigg Remix
    The Loving Kind - Utah Saints Mix
    Beautiful Liar - Freemasons Mix
    Some Kind of Miracle - Illicit Mix
    My Love Is Your Love - Jonathan Peters Mix

I love that your friend will no doubt get the point of the genre immediately, but this playlist will still be hours long and they'll be trapped in a car! To our benefit. Following!

PS. How does an American get their hands on the the Me & My Imagination Mix? I've tried and failed and my homosexuality requires that I have it.

Eel_Ssab likes this.
  14. This Hilary Duff remix seems it would fit?

15. SMG

SMG

Let’s Have a Kiki by the Scissor Sisters is the biggest Poppers-O-Clock track of all time.

16. I mean the original poppers O clock songs were that kind of new high NRG sound in the mod 90's

Gina G - Just A Little Bit
    JX - There's Nothing I Wont Do
    Felix - Don't You Want Me
    OT Quartet- Hold That Sucker Down
    Artemnesia - Bits N Pieces
    Dannii Minogue- Disrememberance
    Alexia - Uh La La La (Almighty mix)
    Sister Bliss - Lifes A Bitch
    Tatjana - Santa Maria (hey-hey mix)
    Jackie 0 - Breakfast At Tiffanys
    Rainbow Nation - Never Been To Me (Almighty mix)
    Candy Girls - Wham Bam
    Yosh - The Screamer
    Escrima - Deeper
    Pizzaman - Sex On The Streets

Eel_Ssab likes this.
  17. Dannii Minogue's original Everlasting Night is definitely POPPERS O'CLOCK.

18. You might like my “Gay As Fuck” playlist that I hammer every pride month, it’s a similar vibe:

Eel_Ssab and Stopremix like this.
  19. Any Mariah house remix - I'm partial to this one.

Eel_Ssab and TRAVVV like this.
  20. Haha, he loves it! The Tony Lamezma mix of Me & My Imagination is one of my faves but not being from/in the US I'm not sure where you can get it (have you tried iTunes and Google Play etc.?)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.