Popstar photoshops and memes | Page 134 | The Popjustice Forum

Popstar photoshops and memes

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Mvnl, Mar 10, 2010.

1. Oh, it's so freaking dark I can't even see TrollGa.

2. Those last 3 are amazing.

3. That was the first thing that came to mind when I saw the trailer. It's amazing.

4. Oh no I'm going to end up laughing through the whole film now that the demon is Trollga!

5. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

Oh all these are BRILLIANT.

6. I wish I could find it but last year I saw the Piranha 3D movie poster changed to Pi-Rihanna 3D with her gaping mouth beneath a girl on a lilo. It was awesome.

7. Sadly, this is NOT a photoshop:

[​IMG]

8. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Are you sure it's not? Doesn't even look like the same face in all of the pics on the right..

9. Besides the collagen lips, what else did she do? Face lift? Fillers? She looks ghastly, either way.

Though I'm sure slimane would approve of her.

10. Slimane? Don't you mean playboy69?

11. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

[​IMG]

Oh my..
    I wonder if she really looks into the mirror and thinks 'wow, I'm so much hotter now'.. or if years of t.A.t.U. have just made her into wanting to be as freaky as possible.

12. She looks so scary now.

13. Shes Anna Aintour bred with Jocelyn Wildenstein. With worse hair.

14. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Looks like somebody got jealous...

[​IMG]

15. She used to be fucking gorgeous. Oh, Yulia.

16. The bottom left picture of Julia is stunning. Why would you mess with that?

17. Oh..

Are her eyebrows tattooed? Or painted on?

18. Bringing this up again, I went to see Wicked last Saturday night with my sister. Rachel Tucker and Louise Dearman were amazing as Elphaba and Glinda. I was expecting Defying Gravity to be the vocal highlight of the show, but Rachel Tucker sang the shit out of No Good Deed, it was sensational!

19. Rachel Tucker is my second favourite Elphaba ever. Honestly, she was absolutely fucking amazing.

On Topic, those pictures of Yulia are disgusting. I'll never understand people who desperately chase perfection but end up looking more hideous than ever. Heidi Montag is a good example too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.