Popstar photoshops and memes | Page 286 | The Popjustice Forum

Popstar photoshops and memes

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Mvnl, Mar 10, 2010.

1. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

HIPSTER PARIS

2. MM

MM

Not only that, she has also done some back vocals for Paris's 'Nothing In This World', that was produced by Dr Luke. You can connect the dots.

3. [​IMG]

Well, thats one way to throw shade.

4. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

I don't get it.

5. Gaga seems to be throwing a beautiful tree of shade over her two most notorious copycats!

6. "Her two most notorious copycats"? You must be mistaken - Nicki's path never, and I mean never, crosses with Gaga's.

Even when she uses her trademark producer and ex-choreographer.

7. Resi12

Resi12 Guest

OK, OK. I had a bit of a chick fit in the Facebook Cringing topic about them but this is actually not so bad and sadly sort of true.

[​IMG]

8. Because we've ALWAYS stuck to that rule.

9. [​IMG]

Her reaction here has nothing to do with J.B.

Prior to this, she was beautifully emotionally moved by one of her artists who had just performed and quite swiftly after the performance Justin was introduced. She was still beautifully emotional understandably adding the fact that she had to send one of her artists home right after the aforementioned.

Spread your wings...

10. [​IMG]

11. Resi12

Resi12 Guest

OK, so basically this has turned into ATRL's Post Your Gif's thread? If I see one more gif of anyone sitting on that red fucking chair I'll scream.

12. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 24, 2012
  13. DULLTA BADRIM HAS NO PLACE HERE.

14. WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!??

[​IMG]

15. Haha. Jinzo. <3

16. If only. Imagine how much shorter this thread would be without Christina Aguilera gifs.

17. RJF

RJF

Genuinely laughing out loud. Well done.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.