Popworld taking a break | The Popjustice Forum

Popworld taking a break

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by flufff, Jul 15, 2006.

1. They have promised they are coming back, but given the lack of other pop music shows, a six week break for the Summer seems a bit lazy. I can understand that they don't want to bring in guest presenters at this stage and nothing much happens in the Summer anyway. I can only hope the Popworld team aren't taking the full six weeks, but instead will be working on lots of exciting features and doing the leg-work for their return.

2. slimane

slimane Guest

I'm glad they've actually let us know they're not going to be on for the summer. When Simon and Miquita did it during the summer the scheduling was so unpredictable and half the shows seemed to be made of highlights what with the cricket and all.

This morning's show was very entertaining I think. Alesha was great and really took me by suprise! It was such a fierce performance and she looked like she was really enjoying herself y'know (Nicola Girls Aloud, Charlotte Church should take note.)

3. Just great. Maybe i'm cynical, but I wouldn't be completely shocked if Popworld doesn't come back after its break. TOTP is dead. CD:UK is rumored to be coming back but hasn't yet. I hope this one doesn't die, too.

4. CDUK is coming back very soon and will be bigger and better than ever - keep an eye out.

5. I thought they always had a summer break anyway, with just highlight shows on, as someone mentioned.

6. It's mainly due to the cricket I think, because T4 goes tits up around then.

7. Popworld sucks. It sucks.

8. it better come back. Can someone explain to me what exactly happned to pop on TV? why has it completly dissapeared?

Bring brack Middlemass and Theakston on the Ozone!

px

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.