Popworld's back Saturday 2nd Sept | The Popjustice Forum

Popworld's back Saturday 2nd Sept

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by bertie, Aug 29, 2006.

1. 10:20am - 11:25am

Channel 4

New series, beginning with an hour-long special. With performances by Justin Timberlake, The Automatic and Basement Jaxx. Plus, hosts Alex Zane and Alexa Chung interview Jamelia.

Looking forward to seeing Justin.

2. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone except Justin. Well as long as he just does his song I might not mind.

3. Popworld was great this morning, really good guests. I'm not keen on Popworld with A&A usually but this morning I enjoyed it.

4. The Jamelia interview made me laugh. It's good to have her back.

5. It was great. Back packing a punch, except for Alexa's horrible dress/tent affair. Let's hope they can maintain the quality of the guests.

6. is it me or has popworld just become an extention of the nme lateley,indie bands are about all they seem to bring on at the moment, the clues in the fucking name

7. I think Popworld is getting it's act together now. OK, it'll never be as great as it was in the Simon Amstell/Miquita Oliver years, but it's still a good show, and as it's the only terrestrial pop music show around nowadays I think it's needed now more than ever.

Alexa is getting better and better. I'm really liking her style. Alex on the other hand is a bit useless.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.