Pose | Page 39 | The Popjustice Forum

Pose

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by CaliDevotion, Apr 12, 2018.

1. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Staff Member

Finally finished season two last night, and whilst it was a chore occasionally and too often becomes Posesame Street in its intentions, it’s still a great watch.

2. Looking back on season 2, it's very obvious they weren't sure if they'd get a season 2 - and we got what we got after it's been renewed.

3. I've just finished season one and it's got to the stage where literally everything Blanca does makes me cry. What a show.

Sugaboy, Jamie, constantino and 6 others like this.
  4. I LOVED season one but season 2 left me a bit disappointed... It felt forced and badly constructed at times. Even though I like the charakter, I think the episodes that mainly focus on Pray Tell are my least favorite. Blanca remains my hero...

5. I'm loving this.

Ryan Murphy shows will always be extreme love or hate for me. Never a middle ground

Dangerous Maknae likes this.
  6. Where can I watch season 2? How long till it’s Netflix?

7. It's been on Netflix for months.

8. I’ve looked. Just saw it comes to US Netflix May 2020

9. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

I wonder if that's a hint about season three, since the first season landed on US streaming not long before the sophomore premiere.

10. Oh my god you guys I am LOVING Pose. Delighted for myself and Ryan Murphy.

Angel is my favourite character.

11. Hope it's on par with season one. Season two was just a decline in quality and begins the RM curse.

12. Watch one of the Glee cast members become a regular. Lea Michelle found vogeuing off beat

Holly Something, Lioncourt and Andrew like this.
  13. The fucking horror of it all

blod likes this.
  14. And cue Sarah Paulson playing the director researching for Paris is Burning.

15. Sarah gets a pass. She stays saving whatever mess Ryan creates

clean your wig fridge likes this.
  16. Finished season 2 the other day. Enjoyed most of it, but got really annoyed with Patti LuPone's character, especially that crowbarred-in musical number.

kermit_the_frog likes this.
  17. Holy fuck

Candy's funeral

I am in pieces.

18. Season 2 was Miss Elektra's season. An icon. Every line golden. Come judge for me.

Overdose, Sugaboy, Jamie and 6 others like this.
  19. Second Series had some great moments (the last ten mins of Candy's ep was some of the best TV I've seen in years), but overall it was a mess - awful pacing, completely uneven tone throughout and often underwritten. Lots of the storylines seemed to come from nowhere then disappear just as fast. I think fast-forwarding to 1990, seemingly just to shoehorn in the Madonna song was their first big mistake, and then jumping forward in time AGAIN at the end of the series another big mistake.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.