Pose | Page 48 | The Popjustice Forum

Pose

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by CaliDevotion, Apr 12, 2018.

1. A friend of mine (who I got into Pose years ago) just messaged me to ask if I know a movie called Paris Is Burning and how they are connected. Greek cigs man.

mcuk, steste, aboutyounow and 6 others like this.
  2. I really hope this show gets a physical media release. I think the only release were screeners for the first season.

I know it originated in the streaming era but many of us still love collecting Blu-rays, DVDs. Plus, Pose has the possibility of having great packaging and art design. Plus, hopefully more royalties for the cast.

3. Season 1 was released on DVD.

4. I don't have FX so it took me until Netflix started streaming Pose to watch.

It is now one of my favorite ever television shows. I'm sad it's ending, but at the same time I'm looking forward to how it ends.

Overdose and Remorque like this.
  5. I didn’t realize this was starting May 2nd. We must be getting a trailer soon-ish. I’ll definitely binge the first two again to be fresh for it.

mcuk, Bobbyrae, 4Roses and 2 others like this.
  6. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

[​IMG]

Interesting lil visual cues here...

mcuk, inevitable, Stewart and 16 others like this.
  7. The Sex & The City reboot we actually need.

8. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

We're in for such a treat. I don't think they're letting us leave this season without something memorable for us to remember. I still can't forget watching during summer 2018 in Ohio and traveling to NYC that year before my move and absorbing how much of a landmark in broadcast television that the series was. It's history, always will be so, and I hope its last mark on TV reflects its worth. We're so blessed to see our queer stories illustrated in ways that dignify us and radiate our worth. This show makes my heart beat stronger than ever.

9. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

The scene where Elektra explains her pain about taping right before she makes the choice to go under...that alone should have won Dominique an award.

mcuk, inevitable, Overdose and 10 others like this.
  10. I feel this next/last season is going to be truly special.

11. MJ should've won a Grammy and an Emmy or whatever the hell awards they give out just for this.

mcuk, Stewart, POPGASM and 1 other person like this.
  12. Can we talk about Dominique walking for Mugler SS21. My god, it's what she deserves.

13. Her legs are a mile long, a designer's dream teebs.

inevitable, michaelhird and Mr.Arroz like this.
  14. Dominique is pure c*nt.

mcuk, Alenko, Lapras and 7 others like this.
  15. She truly is sickening in the best way possible and I need more of her on Legendary next season!

16. Cannot wait for this final season, but I’m also sort of dreading it. We’ve grown to love the amazing women at the heart of this show, and so to think this is the last time we’ll have the privilege of seeing them is... kind of heartbreaking. But what a legacy they’ll leave.

mcuk, lushLuck and Jamie like this.
  17. Pose is just one of the rare moments in TV history where I can remember exactly where I was (both location and figuratively in my life) when I started the series. I can't recall the last time I watched a series that I still think about years later. Even today when I hear 'Not In Love' my mind is immediately transported to the scene with Angel and Stan.

mcuk, 4Roses, Sugaboy and 2 others like this.
  18. Pose is SUCH a well crafted show. I mean, obviously season 2 had some bumps. But like - the absolute love that went into the details of the show, the music, the costumes, the balls, the characters storylines... It's really an unforgettable show about such an important time in history for LGBTQ people. Those characters feel so real, it's hard to think about the show ending because I want those characters to be here. But that's how you know it's a good show.

And they better absolutely book her to be a main judge on there, especially now that she won't be filming Pose.

mcuk, inevitable and POPGASM like this.
  19. Same! But with Running Up That Hill and Slave To Love. Chills.

mcuk, inevitable and Sugaboy like this.
  20. I still REGULARLY put In My House on replay and think of this scene

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.