Pose | Page 50 | The Popjustice Forum

Pose

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by CaliDevotion, Apr 12, 2018.

1. What exactly is a Conservative Gay?

Jasper47 likes this.

2. [​IMG]

3. I don't mind Pray Tell but he's not who draws me to the show. It's Blanca, Elektra, Angel, Lulu.

I am only really invested in Pray Tell in his scenes with Blanca. I love their friendship and Billy Porter's chemistry with MJ is fantastic. They really do seem like longtime friends.

4. Billy Porter's reaction to himself being nominated for the Emmys and not his costars lost me on him completely. All that being at the table, being seen, etc. How condescending and out of touch when you're the lead cis man on a show that's about trans women.

McQueer, Dijah., inevitable and 16 others like this.
  5. Yeah and now his "They'll get their chance" comment seems a little biting now that this is the final season and they might not. Which is heartbreaking. All he had to do was share his award with them and be courteous to the amazing work they do. Pretty disappointing.

steste likes this.
  6. I like Pray Tell but needed 200% more of the other characters.

7. Anyone know when season 3 will be out in the uk I don’t have a Cody stick or anything to watch it from the USA

8. Whenever the BBC can be bothered to chuck it on iPlayer - I think Season 2 was 1 week after the USA finale (it’s always been a full season drop in the UK)

9. Indya is so beautiful.

10. Just found out this is finally returning and it's the last season. A bit gutted that it's all coming to an end and in only 7 episodes. It's been one of the better shows I have seen in a very long time. One that I have wanted to see more of. Hopefully the BBC whack it on the iPlayer quickly.

Rei Ayanami, idratherjack and Sugaboy like this.
  11. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

These promo images are truly fantastic. I'm hoping after a slightly slumpy second season that S3 is the rebound everyone deserves.

12. I’m going to give Season 1 and 2 a rewatch over the next few weeks in the run up to Season 3.

13. Finally watching Season 2, and whew Peppermint’s acting, sis gave her everything.

14. Candy saying goodbye to her dad and mom at her funeral, I’m fucking weeping.

15. Angelica Ross lip-synching was THE moment from THE best episode of S2

He, heavymetalGAGA, Dijah. and 13 others like this.
  16. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Pray Tell acting like he gave a fuck about Candy @ her funeral still irks me. A perfect mirror to his awards recognition for the show vs the trans women that star. I'm over the bullshit

McQueer, He, heavymetalGAGA and 13 others like this.
  17. This is... something.

18. He can't compete with the women of this show. And every time I see a picture of him now, I realize just how much respect I lost for him with his comments about winning awards over them. If this final season is more about his character than the girl's i'm going to be upset.

19. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I cried non stop for 40 minutes during THAT episode of Season 2. Episode 4 I think, I can't remember now but y'all know the one I mean.

20. I mean, I love Billy and Pray Tell, but they made a major mistake by pushing a delightful supporting character to the front of the show, and thereby sacrificing storylines and screen time for the incredible trans characters/performers who are the true heart of the series. The trailer makes me worried they didn’t correct that for this final season.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.