Pose | Page 68 | The Popjustice Forum

Pose

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by CaliDevotion, Apr 12, 2018.

1. How can it already be a year since the series finale?!

[​IMG]

2. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

sometimesxtc, Andrew, POPGASM and 6 others like this.
  3. Was the first time I heard the song too. I still regularly listen to songs from season 1 especially. And MJ and Billy's gorgeous heartbreaking cover of Home that makes me bawl my eyes out whenever I listen to it and think of the scene

POPGASM and Mr.Arroz like this.
  4. Even the silly syncs like playing Debbie Gibson at the white gay bar that wouldn't let Blanca in, the attention to detail was out of this world.

5. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

6. I can’t hear Slave to Love or Private Dancer without thinking of this too. Top tier soundtracking.

AbSynth, Andrew and Mr.Arroz like this.
  7. I'll forever be indebted to this show for introducing me to stone cold classics like In My House, Never Knew Love Like This and I've Seen That Face Before (Libertango).

AbSynth, Andrew, sometimesxtc and 3 others like this.
  8. I just the Mugler TikTok with Dominique and phew...iconic!

9. I'd never watched this show and just binged the whole thing over the past week... wow. I cried every single episode. I can't wait to read through this thread now!

My top 3 moments in no particular order:

Blanca's Star Spangled Banner lipsync.
    Ain't No Mountain lipsync - my god.
    Lil Papi singing at the wedding.

WOW. Elektra? Wow.

My one gripe - wasn't Candy dressed as Blond Ambition Madonna before they'd even auditioned dancers for the tour?

What. A. Show. Just stunning.

Maria and Andrew like this.
  10. May I add… “the first time Elektra walks… to SWEPT AWAY BY DIANA ROSS”… I gasped…

Andrew and sometimesxtc like this.
  11. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Blanca taking Damon to the same diner that Elektra took her...

(I know they likely used that location contractually as Angel meets Stan's wife there but still...continuity etc)

4Roses, Andrew and Holly Something like this.
  12. I cannot stop thinking about this scene.

It is so beautiful in so many ways. I've lost count of how many times I've watched it and I cry every single time.

13. Dominique ate this

Gemini and Holly Something like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.