Post-Eurovision Releases | Page 19 | The Popjustice Forum

Post-Eurovision Releases

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by NecessaryVoodoo, Jan 27, 2018.

1. I LOVE that.

It's been almost a year and I'm still annoyed that they didn't win.

ItTakesAMuscle likes this.
  2. I need to know if this is good. Supersonic still destroys my puss.

londonrain likes this.
  3. Rob

Rob

I'm quite enjoying this but they could really do without the guy warbling in sammi all over it.

4. New singles by Portuguese ESC stars Ella Nor/Leonor Andrade (2015) and Cláudia Pascoal (2018)

constantino likes this.

5. This song seriously needs to smash!

6. It’s not.

Aries and Island like this.

7. Francesca Michielin's new album is out. The title track is a collaboration with Maneskin, an Italian rock band, and is something she's never done before. Does it work? I don't know. But I like that she always tries new styles.

Island and constantino like this.
  8. It slaps so hard.

constantino and dontkillmyvibe like this.
  9. I am loving this album. It's not a typical Francesca's album. In her interviews she explains that she didn't want to make another "classic" record, but she wanted to work "behind the scenes", choosing producers, writers, instruments and other artists and create a collective work that reflects her passion for different kinds of music (and she goes from rock to indie to trap to latin to pop).
    The promo reflects this spirit too. After the lead (the only track without a featuring) she made 3 different live sets to reflect the various sounds of the album: a dj set in a club, a live where she played the piano with an orchestra and another one with musicians from various places who reworked her material.
    I don't know if subs are available, but if you have time and want to have a look there's a 30 minutes special about her on raiplay.it.

constantino and Island like this.
  10. A&E

A&E

Little Citylighters get into Miss Blanche's new bop and stream Empire out 29th May x

Island, constantino and Aries like this.
  11. Conan Osíris casually guest featuring on an African bop

constantino likes this.
  12. Anyone pre-ordered Keiino’s album? I can’t wait for mine to arrive!

Markus1981 likes this.
  13. I swear I don't know what he's doing. I still love Arcade and the new songs are good but it's been one year and all we got is an EP made of five songs??? And two of them are even "old". Is there some kind of label fuckery or what?

14. He's suffering from the post-Eurovision-win minimal-musical-output curse. Loreen paved the way.

Last edited: May 14, 2020

Charley likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.