Pottermore | The Popjustice Forum

Pottermore

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by stuaw, Aug 2, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

Pottermore is a unique online reading experience created by J.K. Rowling and built around the Harry Potter books. Share and participate in the stories, showcase your own Potter-related creativity, and discover additional information about the world of Harry Potter from the author herself.
    http://www.pottermore.com

Has anyone managed to register for the beta?

I haven't, but I'm going to try tomorrow. If I don't find the Magical Quill tomorrow, I don't really fancy my chances, unless the questions are super easy, because I'm least familiar with the books from Order of the Phoenix onward.

2. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

WHAT?! How the hell are the registration periods closing already? Gahh

3. They're only open as long as there are spaces available, haha.

4. I hate this site!
    I'm going to sleep - 'Day 1 regestration is already closed'. So I think "Ok... When I wake up the next regestration period is going to be opened''. I wake up - 'Day 2 regestration is already closed''. Like, what the fuck?! Screw that shit I'm waiting for the october!

5. I've got my account, now I just want in on the beta! I just can't wait to be sorted into Slytherin, I'll finally complete one of my life goals.

I got lumbered with the username NightMarauder47. I had a terrible list to choose from.

6. I was (unfortunately) awake for one of the registration periods, so I registered. I also got a terrible username but I don't care, I just want to be let in properly and look at the pretty backgrounds that were leaked a few days ago!

7. I woke up at half seven this morning to register because I'd missed the 8AM ones the past two days only to find out it was later today... I finally got in although levitating that fucking feather was the biggest mare ever. I'm nervous about being sorted!

8. Say hello to CrimsonWing52...

9. DAMN YOU BY-ATCHES THAT GOT IN! I have to bloody work so I can never get there in time!

10. Ooh, I missed that! Link?

11. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

I wish they'd sod off with their stupid competition things. Had no idea this was even happening either. I'd prefer it if they left it closed until October instead.

12. I saw it on a post on ONTD but when I googled for the link the post had been taken down, must be for copyright reasons? The screencaps followed the PS/SS plot, there were drawings of the flying keys and of the potions puzzle. The visual style was quite different from that of the movies, which I appreciated.

13. Next clue is up between 2-6pm GMT tomorrow

14. This is one of the screencaps from Pottermore, it was in the Guardian article with the Magic Quill.

[​IMG]

But yeah the rest seem to have disappeared from ONTD.

15. Just got in there.

DustWing29.... Urg.

16. Fuck this shit, I'll wait till October.

17. Same here. What's with these gnarly usernames? We can't choose our own?

18. For child safety, apparently...

(I've apparently already forgotten my username or password.. Oops.)

19. LTG

LTG

I'm YewAuror, the best of the bad bunch I was given.

20. Scarletspell180. So shit.

Got an email saying I can start using Pottermore in "a few weeks"...what a joke.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.