Pottermore | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Pottermore

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by stuaw, Aug 2, 2011.

1. I'm KeyFeather. Nothing amazing, but it was the easiest to remember.

2. I don't understand how to do this at all. Anyone care to explain?

3. LTG

LTG

Every day, a question is posted on Pottermore. Today's was - how many students took part in the Triwizard Tournament in Harry's fourth year? Multiply this by 28. You then had to go to http://quill.pottermore.com/122. This took you to a Sony website, where there was supposed to be a quill to click on. They didn't set it up in time, so when you went to http://quill.pottermore.com/122, it took you to the registration page, where you're given a choice of 5 usernames.

After registration, you have to click an activation link in an email. It then says you will be able to access Pottermore in phases, and it could be weeks.

4. Oh, fuck. I was on night shift last night and slept through today's clue.

There's always tomorrow ...

5. I got in on the Prisoner Of Azkaban clue. I adore my username!

6. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

Are they gonna keep doing this at times when I'm not near a computer, I wonder...

7. I read on ever-reliable Tumblr that the registration window for the most recent clue was less than an hour long, because the clue was so easy. And they're supposed to get easier… !

8. This is ridiculous. What time GMT approximately will day 5 registration be available?

9. Between 4.30 and 8pm.

10. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

I LOVE YOU!

I thought I was never going to get it!

I am MoonstonePhoenix131.

11. I'm BronzePhoenix41. Not terrible, but not great either. It was either that or LightAsh30.

12. MollieSwift21

MollieSwift21 Staff Member

Thanks for posting that facesincondensation!

I ended up with riverblade204.

13. Forget what I said earlier I registered haha

Say hello to the fabulous SparksCat146

Mad?

14. MagicSilver50 is quite nice.

15. Not a problem guys! What do you reckon you'll be sorted into?

16. If I'm in Slytherin or Hufflepuff I'm cancelling.

17. MollieSwift21

MollieSwift21 Staff Member

I'm hoping Gryffindor or Ravenclaw. They need to hurry up and sent this e-mail.

18. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

When/how do you get sorted? Via email?

19. I wonder how the Sorting will be done. It might have to be random because I don't think that many people want to be in Hufflepuff but wouldn't you want an equal distribution across the four options?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.