Pottermore | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

Pottermore

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by stuaw, Aug 2, 2011.

1. I'm only here for Ravenclaw or Slytherin.

2. Argh, missed it again!

3. There's a quiz for sorting, there was a video on Tumblr of it the other day. I need to be Gryffindor or Ravenclaw!

4. Anything other than Hufflepuff would be OK. If I could choose I'd go in Ravenclaw, second choice Slytherin and third Gryffindor.

5. Validated my account after they sent me an e-mail and got this page:

Congratulations!
    You’ve successfully validated your early access Pottermore account. You will be one of the lucky few to shape the experience before the site opens to all in October.

You may have to wait a few weeks for your Welcome email to arrive as we can’t let everyone into the Beta site at the same time.

We look forward to seeing you.

Hurrah!

6. My thoughts exactly.

Haha, I forgot to add that my username is ShadowBlade179.
    ShadowBlade! I can't believe it... I sound like a ninja.

7. I'm actually terrified I'll be in Hufflepuff. I think I'm more Ravenclaw than anything, however.

8. MollieSwift21

MollieSwift21 Staff Member

We both have blade in our name EnsnareTheSenses!

Luna was my favorite character so I'm hoping I'm Ravenclaw as well.

9. I'm hoping for Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw. They seem to suit me the most.

10. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

Yeah I fit in with Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw too.

11. I wasn't a Harry Potter fan until about a week ago when I watched all the movies (except the last) in like two days. What's this site all about? It looks really interesting and I'm quite excited about it after reading through this thread haha.

Does it cost?

12. I still don't have an email from them, what's going on. I'm gutted if it's not work for me.

13. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

It's free. Basically, it's like a counterpart to the books. You get to experience the story in an online way, with bits and bobs of virtual stuff and special things which JK Rowling didn't write in the books revealed to us. It's all a bit of fun.

14. I got the username WolfSpirit21.

I actually kind of like it.

15. Weird! It somehow suits you...

16. I do like Goldfrapp a lot!

17. And you do rock the face fur.

18. Oh yeah (but I do have a bald spat on my beard, no me gusta!).

19. RiverBlade and ShadowBlade... slaying your faves etc etc.

Haha! I'll keep an eye out for you!

20. I'm so confused, I haven't got the verification email, and it won't let me log on. However when I click "Forgot Username" it sends me the right username, but when I click "Forgot Password" I don't get an email with my password? I'm gutted

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.