Pottermore | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

Pottermore

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by stuaw, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

Is it honestly that hard to do, though? On the one day this week I happened to be home at the right time, I managed to register. People on twitter are acting like they've just defeated a Basilisk or something.

2. That's what I thought! I was expecting a row of potions and a game of giant wizards chess at the very least!

3. Ehh, I'll actually have you know that just as I was about to register, Grawp stole my laptop from me, and I had to employ my 'Supernanny' style tone to get him to give me it back. It was rather harrowing, Tribal Spaceman! I feel rather proud of my achievements!

4. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

MTM you should have said; I got three in an hour.

5. I just made my friend sign up for me. I'm CrimsonWing52, and I have no idea what to do! that rhymes

6. Who is "Everyboyd"?

7. You have been selected for early entry into Pottermore!

We’re really excited to confirm that you are one of the lucky people selected for early entry into Pottermore, ahead of when it is open-to-all in October, to help us add finishing touches!
    We will activate your account between mid-August and the end of September, so keep checking your inbox for our Welcome email. When this arrives you will be able to enter Pottermore. In the meantime, you can check the Pottermore Insider for all the latest news, updates and announcements.
    We look forward to welcoming you to Pottermore.

Hurray!

8. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

I got that too. Hooray.

It opens in October, bit pointless!

9. Official registration is being e-mailed to some people now. It doesn't matter which day you registered on, it's all random.

10. So, I got in a couple of days back! I really like it so far. The new information is fascinating. My favourite bits of new information so far has been McGonagall's back story and the Dursley family history. Oh and the stuff about Wands is so awesome. Like all the different properties of the woods, cores, lengths and such. It's quite amazing just how much background information she had.

Any of you guys in? If so, what are your details?! It'd be nice to have some PJers on there.

My username is NightMarauder47 (Yes, I will be climbing through a bedroom window near you soon!) and I got sorted into Gryffindor! Was really shocked with my house, I've always identified with Slytherin or Ravenclaw more. I was pretty gutted with Gryffindor at first actually.

Also, my wand is totally badass. Apple w/ Phoenix Feather core, 11 and three-quater inches, rigid. Apple wand owners are generally long lived, well loved and have an unusual ability to speak to magical creatures in their native tongues. Apple wands ae best suited to owners of high ideals and aims and usually choose people of great personal charm. The wood itself produces very powerful wands but it is also hard to turn to Dark Arts! How perfect is it?! I love my wand.

11. I'M STILL WAITING.

Awesome sounding wand, Jordlols!

12. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

I'm still not in! Sad.

13. Parseltongue!

It's the return of He Who Must Not Be Named!

14. I'M IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. THIS IS BULLSHIT.

16. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

It really is. They'll probably let us in like 2 days before all the peons.

17. They must've sent out another batch of emails today. My sister and I aren't in yet, but my sister's friend is. She's in Hufflepuff - teehee!

18. MollieSwift21

MollieSwift21 Staff Member

I'm still waiting to...

19. I'm in as well, I LOVE IT.

FlightFeather18!

20. They're being sent out daily from now on!

It makes me happy when more people get in, it means there's more people to help with the house cup and I forever hope that our new Gryffindor's will carry us to victory. I don't really think that's going to happen though, the Ravenclaw's and Slytherin's (who are neck and neck) are too far ahead.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.