Pottermore | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

Pottermore

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by stuaw, Aug 2, 2011.

1. I didn't know anything about the early registration and you'll at least then be getting in two days before me, so as a "peon" I think you can stop complaining some time soon.

2. THIS IS MEGA BULLSHIT.

3. Those two days are going to seem like two years to me!

4. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

I should've said "mudblood", shouldn't I?

5. I'M IN! IT'S AMAZING!

6. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

I'm still waiting/anticipating.

7. Been in for about 3 weeks now and I'm liking it, it's fun and I enjoy Ravenclaw. I'm awful at making potions but I need practise, obviously.

8. I got sorted into Slytherin.

9. Oh, truman...

10. I did cry a little when I got the news.

11. Tears of happiness?

12. It's because you didn't say "Not Slytherin.....Not Slytherin...Not Slytherin!" Like Harry did. I've been saying it every day since I registered.

13. I'm saying, "Not Hufflepuff, not Hufflepuff, not Hufflepuff!"

14. A friend of mine got sorted into Ravenclaw yesterday, only to log in today and become a Hufflepuff! Apparently it's a really, really uncommon glitch that's happened to a few people. He's pretty gutted, and rightfully so! To go from the most amazing house to the least amazing one is pretty shitty!

15. Hufflepuff is getting a bit of a hard time! The flawless Professor Sprout is a Hufflepuff! I remember when fans were debating as to whether Hagrid was one as well, but I think Rowling has since confirmed he was a Gryffindor.

16. Yup, "Hagrid was in Gryffindor, naturally!" is what she said.

(Where's my owl email?!)

17. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

This site is obviously too basic because it hasn't let me in yet. Or it could be because I made three accounts on the day haha...

18. THIS IS ALL STILL SO MUCH BULLSHIT.

19. LTG

LTG

I got my email today. I've got a Chestnut and Phoenix Feather wand (13 inches) and I got sorted into Slytherin.

20. Is sorting completely random? Hufflepuff is such a flop house, i'd be gutted if I was in.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.