Primavera Festival 2024

I saw one that was like OKAY FINE, THIS PRICE IS OKAY for these busy dates but then when I saw the fine print, the accommodation is only for students and academic hennies.

And now I'm back to looking/deciding...

The AirBNB prices are even more insane-r.

Stay in Eixample sis like me. Gays all day and close to the city shows.

Updates:

The final line-up has been released, and the replacement for Massive Attack is...
nobody

Tokischa, 33EMYBW, Connan Mockasin, Cuban Doll, Jessica Pratt, Jane Fitz, Joan Shelley, King Princess, Núria Graham, OM, Perfume, Saoirse and Turnstile have left the bill.

There's a new opening shindig on Weds 1st June in Poble Espanyol for holders of a ticket for either weekend, with Rina Sawayama and Wet Leg.

Last edited:
It looks really weird and lopsided having two listed "headline" acts some days and as many as five on others.

Still hyped though - the second weekend in particular looks amazing.

Updates:

The final line-up has been released, and the replacement for Massive Attack is...
nobody

Tokischa, 33EMYBW, Connan Mockasin, Cuban Doll, Jessica Pratt, Jane Fitz, Joan Shelley, King Princess, Núria Graham, OM, Perfume, Saoirse and Turnstile have left the bill.

Seeing this amount of people cancelling makes me a little nervous with the history of people cancelling their SA gigs left and right but… I’ll remain positive.

upload_2022-4-28_11-48-58.jpeg

Many friends are traveling to see the Barcelona gig because they got it before Lorde released Solar Power and it still looks so iconic. Primavera is really Giving the Gays all they want

Updates:

nobody

There's a new opening shindig on Weds 1st June in Poble Espanyol for holders of a ticket for either weekend, with Rina Sawayama and Wet Leg.

OK, Dua is the same day with her tour I have tickets for. Dua is also doing Primavera and I won't be seeing Rina because she plays the 1st weekend. What should I do?? Girl....

OK, Dua is the same day with her tour I have tickets for. Dua is also doing Primavera and I won't be seeing Rina because she plays the 1st weekend. What should I do?? Girl....
With a new album imminent, it probably won't be that long before you get the chance to see Rina again, but who knows.

Wait and see the schedule. In an ideal world, they'll have a late curfew for Poble Espanyol and you might be able to hotfoot it over from the Palau. The opening night shows in the Fórum used to finish at 1am, I think.

Due to life getting in the way of my plans, I can no longer go! I managed to cancel everything except the tickets. I did take out refund protection but only realised after that it’s only for Spanish citizens. I’ve returned my tickets to the waiting list but no joy so far (been on there for 2 weeks now). So - long shot - if anyone is interested in 4 VIP tickets for weekend 2 or knows how else I might get shot of them, please let me know.

Why can't you sell them on ticketswap? You can choose to list them slightly below face value if you want them to shift.