Primavera Festival 2024

Sad the Porto line up lost quite a bit of the queer baiting that the Barcelona one has, would've liked to have had one or two extra from the Charli/twigs/Troye/Romy cull.

That always happens, sadly. The poppier names tend not to make it to the Porto version, to the point I was surprised to see Kim Petras in the line-up. Too bad it's, well, Kim Petras.

fka employed cancels again

MABEL is in dd

They said who is comparable in conceptual artistic vision and acclaim we can get in lastminute? There's only one choice

giphy.gif

She/Her/Queen
Giving the transphobe the bigger stage than Charli on the last day and that space is gonna be a blood bath with the cigs - I think Amazon Music is smaller than Estrella Damn.

I can't choose between SZA/ROMY *cries*

Giving the transphobe the bigger stage than Charli on the last day and that space is gonna be a blood bath with the cigs - I think Amazon Music is smaller than Estrella Damn.
Yes, I'd say it's about half the capacity. I don't know why they've done this, and haven't even scheduled anything against Charli to split the crowds. Just bizarre scheduling.

She/Her/Queen
Yes, I'd say it's about half the capacity. I don't know why they've done this, and haven't even scheduled anything against Charli to split the crowds. Just bizarre scheduling.
Well it’s gonna be a bloodbath then. I’ll remain there for Romy + Charli.

The transphobe can barely even pull that kinda crowd for that main stage. It’s just weird.

Romy is on my "British act who refuses to play UK shows outside London" blacklist, so SZA it is. A bit annoyed at missing Beth Gibbons for Vampire Weekend, but otherwise no major issues.

Everybody go see SZA so I have more room to get my life to Romy. Zero doubts about who wins that particular clash.

Pretty bummed I'm gonna miss the first two days as I have to go on a business trip but thank god I make it back for Ladies' Night.

Also I just reminded myself about a really cute moment where my friends were off seeing some straight nonsense and within 10 minutes I found a guy on Grindr to make out with during Christine and the Queens' set and he gave me a strawberry vape to say goodbye.. we love a holiday fling

giphy.gif