PRISTIN. (Pledis Girlz) | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

PRISTIN. (Pledis Girlz)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Blayke, Jan 7, 2017.

1. Xiyeon, sweetie, I'm so sorry...

PopZeitgeist and Seger like this.
  2. He

He

I sad what I said.gif

Never cared for Xiyeon.

Cotton Park likes this.
  3. I can't help but wonder how far ahead they'd be if Pristin V was the debut group instead of a subunit. They're so good.

He and Seger like this.
  4. Was We Like not particularly popular by people on here? I rediscovered it yesterday and now I can't stop listening to it.

polaerbae and Vixen like this.
  5. Same, but like last week. Those Ariana-esque adlibs from Sungyeon at the end just get me.

Reboot, Seger and polaerbae like this.
  6. Kyulkyung is in China so Pristin V are currently "promoting" as a 4-piece.

Spotlight in particular is interesting considering its so heavy on Kyulkyung's vocals.

Seger likes this.
  7. Meanwhile... Kyulkyung is performing Get It as solo artist in China.

He and Seger like this.
  8. He

He

Scream, poor Pristin.

A star, though.

Seger likes this.
    Vixen, Slice of Life and Seger like this.
  10. oh wow did the wheels fall off for Pristin faster than After School and Pledis-era Hello Venus?
    [​IMG]

11. I don't think so. They have Pinky over in China doing her thing which I see as a positive, garnering more international interest in her therefore hopes for the group (despite unlikely). She's a regular member on some Chinese variety and was the dance coach for the Chinese adaptation of Produce 101. Unfortunately it's only hindering her reputation in Korea for some odd reason. Pristin V's style of music is more After School to me and I hope if anything, they keep Pristin V afloat. PRISTIN need to have a comeback at some point in time because it's almost been a year (I think) since 'We Like'. They also have Kyla on some ridiculous starvation diet because they think she's too fat.

The lack of Pristin news is concerning though.

Seger likes this.
  12. This girl going solo.. They're really never coming back I cannot.

Twinkle and Seger like this.
  13. Pledis probably doesn't know how to confront the bad press they'll get from international fans when it's made obvious Kyla was forced out the group.

Seger and polaerbae like this.
  14. He

He

Just make Pristin V the main group.

Also, I would've thought they would push Pinky in China as a solo act.

Blayke and Seger like this.
  15. Annyeong

16. Seeing them (and other groups) mishandled is really frustrating. Like all that money and time they spend training pre-debut for all these misfires once they actually debut. Mess!

17. I thought it couldn't get worse after Nu'est and then they ousted a pre-teen girl for having triglycerides.

Pledis.

Seger, codecat and Slice of Life like this.
  18. Pristin is dead. It was all but confirmed when Kyulkyung was set to star in that Chinese film.

A rookie group with no substantial following being on hiatus for two years is just...not a thing. Especially for a company like Pledis that isn't swimming in money.

Seger, Slice of Life and codecat like this.
  19. I'm still curious as to what exactly happened, though.

They pretty much vanished after Kyla needed some time off, although it's totally not uncommon for groups to promote with a member down. (I mean, EXID was a fourpiece for how long already?)

Slice of Life likes this.
  20. I blame Edward Avila.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.