Produce 48 + IZ*ONE | Page 27 | The Popjustice Forum

Produce 48 + IZ*ONE

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Seger, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Surprisingly, some of the girls are included in the (very meh) song that Akimoto has written to bid farewell to the Heisei era:

2. He

He

They really did amazing at the MAMAs Japan huh?

Seger likes this.
  3. He

He

You can tell they have a big performance budget (poor LOONA), though the MAMA Hong Kong one was rather meh.

4. He

He

Those two performances were quite boring. But their budget is insane.

Kii at Sakura's platform being just as high. I love the Japanese line.

5. He

He

She really has a great presence as dance center, doesn’t she? The right amount of cute but then she brings it down with her sharp moves.

Seger likes this.
  6. True centre xx

Miyawakiwi, Vesperly and Seger like this.
  7. He

He

Well I always noticed she was a good dancer on the show, she’s very sharp. Maybe second best one in the group?

8. Was it just me or was that camerawork really bad? I'm dizzy.

SloMover likes this.
  9. I don’t think I’ve seen one performance of La Vie en Rose that was filmed nicely, which is a real shame because the choreography is so intricate and beautiful.

The best one is when they performed it on Japanese TV

Seger likes this.
  10. dddd I can't believe I'm the one saying this...but LOONA's choreographer could learn a thing or two about making a 12-members routine from this.

It's a great performance. I'm kind of warming up to them to be honest.

Seger and Trinu 3.0 like this.
  11. Scouring ebay for Sakura's photocards and CD plates .

Seger and Reboot like this.
  12. Alex Christine (one of the P48 trainees who left early) did this video about what goes on at P48 and it's ... interesting.

Anyway, I watched IZONE's MAMA performance this morning and I thought it was very impressive. I'm still torn as to whether I actually love La Vie On Rose, but their performances are lovely.

Island, Seger and He like this.
  13. Details about the Japanese debut: Suki to Iwasetai (which translates to... I want (you?) to say "I like you" or something, my Japanese is rusty af)

TYPE A:
    1. Suki to Iwasetai
    2. Kenchanayo
    3. Goukigen Sayonara
    TYPE B:
    1. Suki to Iwasetai
    2. Kenchanayo
    3. Neko ni Naritai
    CD ONLY:
    1. Suki to Iwasenai
    2. Kenchanayo
    3. Dance wo Omoidasu made
    In types A and B, tracks 1 and 3 will have MVs, so we'll get three in total.

There will be three high touch events and a showcase with an audience of 4000 (selected by lottery).

EDIT: Looks like my translation was wrong ddd

Last edited: Dec 27, 2018
    Seger and SloMover like this.
  14. Link to Official IZ*ONE Japan Shop which goes live at 16.00 JST tomorrow (12/28) for merch sales:

https://izone-shop.com/lp/

It looks like it's necessary to firstly register a WIZ*ONE account which can only be done from two hours before that time.

15. Are there going to be member versions of the albums? That could end up being gloriously messy.

Seger likes this.
  16. Yes, there's a total of 15 versions ddd

15EC5559-889D-40C1-A5D2-D6E0EFB315F6.png

From Reddit.

Also, they're debuting the song tomorrow in the CDTV NYE special.

Vesperly likes this.
  17. Not me having to get two versions because the Sakura member one doesn't have the song featuring cats on it. Really though, I hate when companies do this. I can't wait for the "I'm broke! video from whichever Youtuber that gets everything.

Trinu 3.0 and Seger like this.
  18. Maybe not so much, according to the hi-touch sales (?) Wonyoung, Yuri and other korean members are sold-out just like Sakura.
    With 15 versions they'll probably sell more than the akb sister groups lol.

19. The costumes are more Japanese idol-like:

Seger likes this.
  20. I think I'm going to love the new song more than La Vie En Rose. I wonder what the video will look like.

Seger likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.