♔♔ QUEENS OF R&B / HIP-HOP ♔♔ [More eliminations as we near the Top #60!] | Page 14 | The Popjustice Forum

♔♔ QUEENS OF R&B / HIP-HOP ♔♔ [More eliminations as we near the Top #60!]

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by allyshone, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Yes I'm so sorry guys. This will continue ASAP.

Personal life getting in the way of PJ life kind of teas.

2. Hi everyone!

Just popping in to let everyone know that I will be taking over the remainder of the rate. I'll be opening a new thread sometime tomorrow afternoon (EST)! I'll be reopening the voting for a week or two as well while I get my affairs in order, and I will need you all to resubmit your scores and commentary! I'm very very excited, and I hope you all are too!

3. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

It seems right that we rescue rates simultaneously. Perched.

Island and VivaForever like this.
  4. PRAISE YOU! PRAISE YOU! PRAISE YOU!

I wrote some awesome comemntary, if I may say so myself and I am glad it will see the light of day. Justice for Well Travelled!

Petty Mayonnaise likes this.
  5. So we should just send you scores for the songs that are still in?

6. Yes! I'll be opening the new thread today and deciding on when scores are due, but feel free to send them anytime!

7. Do you mind if I send them now (all the songs). I am going on a holiday from the 27th of April till the 5th of May. If you would have started your thread by then and open it up for a week (like the others did) I will be missing out (and cry my eyes out).

8. Go right ahead!

9. Just in time for some #Lemonade.

Also, y'all better do Tamar right this time!

Speaking of.... Petty, can we rate Calling All Lovers?! Tamar IS a solid R&B songstress. Just wondering.

10. I'm hesitant to add anything, just because I've already gotten scores, and most of the voters already finished doing this ages ago.

11. New thread is open!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.