♔♔ QUEENS OF R&B / HIP-HOP ♔♔ [More eliminations as we near the Top #60!] | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

♔♔ QUEENS OF R&B / HIP-HOP ♔♔ [More eliminations as we near the Top #60!]

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by allyshone, Nov 9, 2015.

1. I wanna vote but I never had the revelation with 4 that everyone else did and I don't want Bey stans to kill me.

2. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

There's literally like three 11's on each album (or more, if we're looking at Aquarius).

This is gonna be one of the most difficult rates I've been a part of.

DrinkMyTears likes this.
  3. I don't think anyone has an answer to this

4. I might do this just to give Wamables my 11.

DrinkMyTears likes this.
  5. I've been meaning to get info Tinashe and Ciara so I might have to do this if I find the time... Looks fun

6. There are a fuckload of songs in this rate but I am so fucking perched. The only album I haven't listen to in full is Nicki's.

If y'all do Mariah wrong....

7. BML

BML

I feel I should give my 11 to Ciara out of loyalty but 'Faded' is here...

Mr.Arroz likes this.
  8. Some of my very favourite songs from the last couple of years are in this. Shame about Beyonce ruining what would otherwise be a great line up.

BML likes this.
  9. Sadly, Keyshia Cole decided to shade Beyoncé on Twitter so she's sat over to the left with Bey's other frenemy, Miss Keri Baby.

Dejan likes this.
  10. Don't do this to me Boobz.

But I do want you to take part in this rate, is that too cheeky to ask?

Island likes this.
  11. Sorry in advance.

12. Working her shift at Wal Mart

13. Each album has a song that could realistically win, except Janet but that's probably because I haven't spent enough time with it. There is an album track on Aquarius that I would love to see in the top 5.

14. I like The PinkPrint a lot but the idea of listening to it whole again is draining.

2014 likes this.
  15. Ha.

But Woman to Woman is basically better than every album in this rate.

I'm still gonna take part though.
    Here for a Ciara / Tinashe showdown.

16. Actually where is Sandwich and A Bible @allyshone ?

allyshone and CorgiCorgiCorgi like this.
  17. Mariah is royally screwed, isn't she? I feel like I should participate because she's going to need all the support she can get.

I just don't know. But, this would be a great opportunity to listen to certain albums I've overlooked. (Aquarius and Unbreakable, for example...)

Also, this would be my first rate.

allyshone and CorgiCorgiCorgi like this.
  18. Oh my god yes. This is going to be my weekend and it is going to be an AMAZING weekend.

The Art of Letting Go and You Don't Know What To Do for top 10, please.

19. Yes gawd I plan to. It's also the easiest 11 I've ever handed out.

DJHazey likes this.
  20. R&B is such an underrated genre. I really hope it makes a big comeback soon. Chrisette Michelle and Jazmine Sullivan should be as inescapable as Taylor Swift.

Mr.Arroz and allyshone like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.