Queer Eye | Page 13 | The Popjustice Forum

Queer Eye

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Bobbyrae, Feb 10, 2018.

1. I may have cried solidly for the last five minutes of the second episode. And started welling up every time I think about it.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  2. I foookin balled last night. I mean there was essentially very little need for the fab five in the episode and I'd be happy watching a spin off of Miss Tammie to be honest. Icon!!

Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
  3. Byeee!

stuaw likes this.
  4. Also, they’ve done a really great job at getting all of the five involved (in the first three episodes anyway).

Bobby is actually a solid cast member now that he’s getting some airtime.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  5. She seemed to enjoy it and I’m glad they’re happy, but if someone ever proposed to me in that way, I’d want a hole in the ground to swallow me up. No thank you.

6. Any ANTM hunties clock this song in episode 3? Love.

constantino likes this.
  7. The episode with the trans guy. Did anyone else feel that the end bit with Bobby wearing a skirt feel really out of place and tone deaf compared to the rest of the episode.

Also I’m going to need a trigger warning for Todrick Hall in the future.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  8. Right?? The whole episode I was like “aww, he’s making her a movie? How romantic! Awww love is her name??? What a guy!!!” until it suddenly dawned on me that this was going to be one of those awkward public proposals where everyone watches on in horror waiting for her to say no. You only should do that if you know the person you propose to wants it!!

Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
    stuaw likes this.
  9. Yes and yes!!!! Ooh I put on some guyliner. Provocative!!!!!

10. Public proposals... Why?

11. I would hate a public proposal, I'm not gonna lie to you - but Shannan seemed like the kind of girl who actually would want that.

Lander, Bruno Ferreira, stuaw and 2 others like this.
  12. He

He

Tanmye!! I stan.

I’m kind of into Bobby. Karamo, Bobby and Jonathan. In that order.

13. Karamo is my one.

WowWowWowWow and He like this.
  14. LTG

LTG

Tan and Karamo are the most gorgeous.

Glenolabar and WowWowWowWow like this.
  15. He

He

Fact.

They’re faces are gorgeous.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  16. Ari from episode 6 is so hot.

penghuwan and WowWowWowWow like this.
  17. No, the first episode was awful. I haven’t seen any other episodes yet but I’m tired of this Trump era narrative of ~humanizing Christians (or as they’re often framed - “small town folk”) like they’re some marginalized community that need our love, understanding or compassion. If you had a problem with the Roseanne revival, you should probably have a problem with this too. Don’t look away because it’s Queer Eye and it’s cute and sentimental and has sad music and sweet montages. Like, 95% of the people at that church probably think the Fab 5 are abominations to the human race?

It made me really uncomfortable, honestly.

18. Did you ask the people at the church?

stuaw likes this.
  19. So we should generalise and assume that they were all disgusted by the Fab 5 because we have zero evidence that this is the case?

20. I love how Antoni got criticized the first season for not doing a whole lot, except guac and hot dogs, and then he starts off season 2 by literally saying he's not going to do anything, just sit back and learn from Tammye.

Iconic.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.