Queer Eye | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

Queer Eye

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Bobbyrae, Feb 10, 2018.

1. A: Don't get stuck in a rut your margarita. Add some jalapeños, or some cilantro. But not for Jonathan, he hates cilantro.
    J: But he loves margs!

SCREAM

2. Following them on social media, it seems they all really do love each other which just like the show is sweet in a non souring kinda way.

3. Me every time Antoni looks at the camera:

[​IMG]

4. This was one of my favorite shows growing up. I've watched the first two and it's still great!

Hoping for one episode with both sets of Fab 5.

WowWowWowWow and stuaw like this.
  5. I'm watching the first ever episode of the original and naturally, it's extremely dated. It's scary just how dated TV from the 2000s is now because it still doesn't feel that long ago

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  6. I mean sure, but he’s hilarious and fun. I love him!

Food gay is so hot. I’m in love.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  7. I mean foodgay is the least necessary of the lot - there was one episode where all he did was show the guy how to make an avocado salad (ddddd) - but he gets a pass because...hotness.

8. I want Culture gay and food gay in my bed. Actually I'll take them all to be honest, you know Johnathan would be bottoms up in no time and I wouldn't hesitate. Ddddd.

9. On paper I'd never have considered Jonathan my type, but somehow he's hot "af". But yes, all of them are.

Also, I have no idea why a kitschy, campy, cheesy show like this makes me tear up in nearly every episode.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
  10. Can anyone help me place where in the UK Tan's (Fashion) accent is from? It's driving me mad.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  11. Manchester. Ish.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  12. I thought that too but the flatmate is convinced he's from somewhere in the Midlands.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  13. He's definitely northern. And by north, I mean further north than Birmingham, not London.
    Sounds Manchester-y to me, but he could be from Bradford or Bolton or Leeds.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  14. That's not a Bolton accent believe me I've got one.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  15. I'm sure he said he was born in Yorkshire, the accent sounds very Manchester to me though.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  16. This show has no right to make me feel as many emotions as it does. Dammit, I’ve been a blubbering mess at every episode and I’m only on episode 4. But it’s also incredibly fun, joyous and infectious.

Perfect, perfect, perfect. I need 80 episodes, not 8. Season 2 pronto.

P.s. I want to kiki over margs with Jonathan.

17. Jonathan's confidence is very attractive. That's what makes him so likeable.

18. How can the wife in episode 5 be a mother to six? She looks about 18!

19. I was a bit confused by that guy's whole story.
    So he's Mr Church, but he has a very much younger wife who he only recently married yet they already have 6 kids together?

He was a dilf though and I actually preferred his floppy hair.

The sexy kisses with the wife were weird to watch.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  20. He was totally channeling Freckle energy. I actually felt him a bit forced at the start but loved him half way through the first episode.

I'm barely starting but I'm really enjoying it so far. I thought the first guy would be the stereotype south with a bit of homophobia but he was so sweet and jolly and it made me so happy.

Also yas cooking and culture guy. Design and Fashion kind of stayed in the background for me.

WowWowWowWow and LPT like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.