Question RE: reports etc | The Popjustice Forum

Question RE: reports etc

Discussion in 'Forum business' started by JMRGBY, Jun 20, 2019.

1. So, in the Madonna thread the other day, I called someone stupid and it was deleted. Fair - that's how it is. But, I received this in my notifications.

[​IMG]

Now, I'm just wondering - if I want to talk to someone about this or question exactly what daily complaints I'm getting, how do I do so? There's no way for me to actually find out what I'm supposedly doing wrong when a report comes through like this with no ownership as to who sent the report.

I posted this in the thread at the time and it's been ignored.

I'm not here to argue about what I have or haven't said - I still don't get where 'daily complaints' are coming from because the first issue I've actually had in that thread was from this report - I just think it would be good on reports like this for whichever moderator to either PM the person or include who they are in the notification so then they can be contacted so things can be sorted, rather than a notification that actually doesn't help.

2. Popjustice

Popjustice Staff Member

I’ve sent you a PM!

JMRGBY likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.