Questions Regarding Physical Music Formats | The Popjustice Forum

Questions Regarding Physical Music Formats

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Voicething, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Hey people of Popjustice, for my University studies I am looking for some volunteers to answer a few simple questions for me in relation to physical music products. I just need some opinion based answers and I thought the best place to ask was on here. If anyone would be willing to help me I'd be eternally grateful.

If you could reply below letting me know you're willing then I'll send the questions over by PM.

Thanks in advance!

2. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Bring it on!

3. Go on then.

4. Go for it!

5. I'll do it, if you want my opinion?...

6. I'll do it if you need more!

7. 'Here for this' if you still need people!

8. I'm up for this as well.

9. SBK

SBK

Go on, then ask away...

10. I wanna participate as well!

11. Send away!

12. Ooh, good questions!

13. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Nice questions. Can we post our answers in here as well?

14. I'd like people to but I'm not sure with my study having to go through plagiarism tests online, it might cause a bit of an issue as I wasn't going to specify the answers were from Popjustice, I've just stated I will be contacting music buying members of the public through email / online messages.

15. Let's keep it in the closet! Haha.

16. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Aww okay, fair enough.
    Since this topic is clearly started by you I don't think you'd get in much trouble, and I do think it would make for an interesting read. But maybe later..

17. I will check with my tutor when I'm next in and let you know, I agree it would be a good discussion!

Thanks so much to everyone who's agreed to answer the questions for me so far, I didn't expect such a big response, you're helping me in such a big way, I wouldn't have known who to ask outside of this forum!

18. My (long-winded) answers are in.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.