♥ Quirky Pop Rate: Sophomore | Album rankings/stats & poll results | Page 126 | The Popjustice Forum

♥ Quirky Pop Rate: Sophomore | Album rankings/stats & poll results

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by soratami, Jan 11, 2021.

1. [​IMG]

Primetime, #Beautiful, the Waves Kacey remix and Kind Of...Sometimes...Maybe (where he does backing vocals) are definitely all 10s though.

2. I wonder if the reason @Music Is Death and @Island still haven't sent me the Electra Heart and Little Red write-ups, respectively, is that they want to save the best for last too

[​IMG]

3. Oops, I keep thinking there's only 14 albums in this rate for some reason! But I don't know which two I keep forgetting about.

4. Primetime should have done better! Janelle and Miguel are literally two of the most talented people on the planet.

5. [​IMG]
    But...
    I'm pretty sure the girlies noticed some backing vocals by a certain male artist in Better Love. I'm pretty sure it's Foxes next song to go, but hoping for a top 40 at least.

6. Miguel is easily one of the sexiest men alive

7. Blame Game and Primetime are both amazing. There are far worse songs left in that should have been out before those 2.

8. A gorgeous swoon of a song that I knew would be done wrong, I simply had to give it my 11.

9. Thanks boo, it's really... testing my patience.

[​IMG]

soratami and Untouchable Ace like this.
  10. This should have been the first track of Janelle to go. I agree that #Beautiful is a 10 and I will award it properly in part 3.

Now please don't touch Janelle anytime soon!!!!!!!!!!!

soratami, saviodxl and Phonetics Girl like this.

11. [​IMG]

12. Which I hope means that Better Love is far away on the ranking and @soratami forgot.

13. No, not "Primetime." This was my favorite track from The Electric Lady.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2021
    Aester and soratami like this.
  14. Dance Apocalyptic is my clear favorite from Janelle's songs here, with Primetime not far behind. Now I fear they're going back-to-back from her eliminations because I think people stan the other two songs more.

londonrain and soratami like this.
  15. "Primetime" leaving at #48...

[​IMG]

16. Goes to show how much I care about Better Love that I didn't even remember there was still a song with male vocals in the rate nn

17. Today's eliminations...

Two songs by two of the artists that have lost at least one song within the last ten eliminations (so Diana, Foxes, Janelle, Katy, La Roux, Little Boots, Marina and Natalia).

18. Meanwhile, Florence and Lorde
    [​IMG]

19. R27

R27

Diana and Foxes, please and thank you.

soratami likes this.
    londonrain and MilesAngel like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.