♥ Quirky Pop Rate: Sophomore | Album rankings/stats & poll results | Page 189 | The Popjustice Forum

♥ Quirky Pop Rate: Sophomore | Album rankings/stats & poll results

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by soratami, Jan 11, 2021.

1. You are a star for this massive undertaking @soratami!!! I struggled with the song list of the Girl Band Signature Song Rate At 80 songs, and you had over 100 to get through. Amazing work!!

londonrain, soratami, Conan and 4 others like this.
  2. You're very welcome! If there will ever be a third albums rate, I'm down for a not so popular album write-up again!

3. @soratami this has been such an amazing rate to participate in and you did such a great job with the eliminations and everything! Thank you and here's to Florence, Janelle and (hopefully) Lorde sweeping part three next year!

Cotton Park, soratami, Conan and 3 others like this.
  4. Thank you for another amazing rollercoaster of a rate @soratami

5. Worthy winner for both sides of the rate, excellent stats post-rate, thank you for all the discoveries, and memories @soratami. Your rates are always dynamic in every way possible!

6. What's that? Highest votes for "Sucker" with only our host nearing my love for this album? For once I feel this is justified.

berserkboi, Cotton Park and soratami like this.
  7. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Loving the scammery over All I Need coming 4th as a whole because of the triumph that is Body Talk, Janelle, Katy and Jessie deserved higher than that and Electra Heart though. Poor Ladyhawke too!!

8. @soratami, as always, thank you for this amazing rate! I don't know how you do it, especially when you have to deal with some of these results, but you always manage to keep it fun, exciting and surprising. Thank you also to everyone who shared their thoughts and analyses on all of these songs and personal stories. I've said it before, but the beauty of these rates for me – aside from @soratami's glorious write-ups and @vague's stunning visuals – is seeing how music can impact us at a very specific moment of our lives and resonate with different people in very various and sometimes surprising ways.

9. What a great rate, thank you @soratami! Very glad to see my 11, and one of the best songs of all time, take the crown. I’m also enjoying all the new and re discoveries from doing this rate, I now can’t remember my life before Sexotheque.

10. I found out that I actually liked Lorde. Who knew? And that's just one of a myriad of great discoveries I made in this amazing rate. Thank you so much, @soratami (I actually meant to say something to you about it on Sunday, but I was a little out of it). Looked forward to every elimination. Looking forward to the next one!

11. Thank you @soratami for a really fun rate. It was my first one ever, and I look forward to participating in more of them!

berserkboi and soratami like this.
  12. Thank you for another amazing rate! @soratami

soratami and berserkboi like this.
  13. Please consider supporting Charli XCX, Diana Vickers, Ellie Goulding, Florence & the Machine and Katy B (as well as OG Quirky Pop Girl Lily Allen) in the UK Ladies #1s of 2010s rate

[​IMG]

slaybellz, 2014, BubblegumBoy and 2 others like this.
  14. Thanks for the promo

slaybellz, berserkboi and soratami like this.
  15. And I will definitely be doing the third and final Quirky Pop Rate after that by the way, I've already been working on a preliminary song list. I love how all the release-averse girls have been coming out of retirement this year just for a chance to make the song list ♥

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.