R&B BOP QUEENS RATE | I'm Out

londonrain

Staff member
nn something something I still have to do it properly something.
Meanwhile, I’ve voted, and let’s just say @soratami and I are continuing our tradition of each of us having views on the scores the other submits when we’re hosting.

1998-Photo-Shoot-monica-30419780-434-500.jpg

A top3 of bangers non-mentioned.

She served them. She did.

I yelled.

Edit: oh lol I Like is in the rate. Take this German exclusive instead

My favourite Keri album track:

Meanwhile, I’ve voted, and let’s just say @soratami and I are continuing our tradition of each of us having views on the scores the other submits when we’re hosting.

1998-Photo-Shoot-monica-30419780-434-500.jpg

I'll just quote myself here

I'll save any opinions I have on some of those scores for the eliminations ddd.

Though I suppose it could be worse. At least you didn't give any 0s.

ut3vS7I.gif

AVERAGES - 8,5
Amerie - 8,2
Ashanti - 8,6
Cassie - 7,3
Christina - 7,5
Ciara - 9,6
Kelis - 9,1
Keri - 9,2
Tweet - 8,6

Disclaimer: I thought my overall average would be higher, cause of all my 9's and 10's accross the board. But dividing the averages by the number 9 (amount of songs) for an artiste a 5,0 or 6,0 has serious impact. That said: Ciara and Keri remained unbothered.

Searching for this alleged ballot in my inbox

200.gif

Well it is lost. I am mostly sad about the loss of commentary. But can I be really mad if I have to listen to these again. It is hardly a punishment. Thank God for the extension though now!

That's a shame! There must have been an internet issue right when you sent it. Did you try starting a new PM with me and seeing if it showed up there? Since the forum usually saves posts before you post them, and it should also work for PMs.

I'm really excited about this rate. I know what song should be the winner, but the song I think will actually win changes all the time.

Since everyone's doing averages:

Amerie - 8

Ashanti - 6.7

Cassie - 7

Christina - 5

Ciara - 8

Kelis - 7.6

Keri - 7.3

Tweet - 7.4.

Actually thought my averages would be higher. I didn't score any song lower than a 3, I don't think.