R&B BOP QUEENS RATE | I'm Out | Page 66 | The Popjustice Forum

R&B BOP QUEENS RATE | I'm Out

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by soratami, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Voter picks: Keri Hilson

Alienated (@elektroxx)

Get Your Money Up (@Bslg17)

Gimme What I Want (@Verandi)

Buyou (feat. J Cole) (@godspeed)

Breaking Point (@Holly Something)
    Definitely my favourite song of hers, although honourable mention goes to All The Boys.

Bonus:
    Keri Hilson
    [​IMG]

2. Voter picks: Tweet (part 1)

Hypnotic (@elektroxx)

X (Ja Rule feat. Missy Elliott & Tweet) (@Bslg17)

Got Whatcha Want (@vague)

GimmeWork, vague, elektroxx and 8 others like this.
  3. Only 1 part for Keri. Guess it is clear which song we all rallied behind. Justice.

4. Voter picks: Tweet (part 2)

Boogie 2nite (Booty Luv version) (@CasuallyCrazed)

Take Away (Missy Elliott feat. Ginuwine & Tweet (@Sprockrooster)
    One would call it shady to choose a track for Tweet where she is barely featured in. She is not even credited on spotify? But sadly for Tweet it was the only other track I knew by Tweet that was not in the rate already. And though I am a bit intrigued into her albums thanks to this rate as I was pleasantly surprised. But not swept enough to start right away.

Addicted (@Aester)

Bonus:
    Tweet
    [​IMG]

5. Here is my commentary for picking Take Away:

One would call it shady to choose a track for Tweet where she is barely featured in. She is not even credited on spotify? But sadly for Tweet it was the only other track I knew by Tweet that was not in the rate already. And though I am a bit intrigued into her albums thanks to this rate as I was pleasantly surprised. But not swept enough to start right away.

vague, soratami and berserkboi like this.
  6. LOL - LOVE that Booty Luv are a Tweet recommendation! Let's hope Boogie 2Nite lasts a while still! :D

vague, slaybellz, londonrain and 4 others like this.
  7. I just added it, sorry!

8. Oh I didn't know Paint It Black is a cover. Who did the original?

10. Oh.
    Is it bad that my interest just went out the window? I'll stick to Ciara dddd.

11. I'm actually surprised you don't recognise it, I thought you'd mentioned you were into Classic Rock or something? It's not the kind of thing I usually listen to, but I like the original version of the song too.

12. Only the classic rock I grew up with. My parents never really played The Rolling Stones.

vague, soratami and berserkboi like this.
  13. I discovered the existence of Paint It Black with Vanessa Carlton dddd. Fags unite!

14. Wait. Was it included in her rate? Cause I feel like I'd remember it.

Mvnl, berserkboi and soratami like this.
  15. It was. You gave it a 10.

16. Dddd of course I did. Thanks. Gonna go listen now.

17. I'm bluffing I actually didn't check your score ddd

Fuchsia, slaybellz, RUNAWAY and 3 others like this.
  18. ddd, I participated in that rate too and I don't remember it at all.

vague, Music Is Death and berserkboi like this.
  19. Dddd well I checked and I did give it a 10. It was well deserved. Quite the rocker. That said, I'm not surprised I didn't recognize it when listening to Ciara's cause they're very different. Still, my memory is so bad sometimes.

20. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

Bitch, SAME. My parents had to point out to me that she didn’t write it and I didn’t believe them for the longest time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.