R&B - General Genre Discussion | Page 54 | The Popjustice Forum

R&B - General Genre Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Crayons, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Oh, shit. This is gonna blow up.

nooniebao likes this.
  2. WIGG

nooniebao likes this.
  3. This is HUGE!

nooniebao likes this.
  4. This is very very good! Went to add on Spotify and I had already liked one of her other tracks:

Crisp X and nooniebao like this.
  5. Yeah she’s been putting out great stuff for a minute!

Island, Crisp X and CaliDevotion like this.
  6. RIMON praise? Love to see it!

ysev and sesita like this.
  8. This album is excellent!

nooniebao likes this.
  9. This gave me chills. Incredible!

Island, londonrain and nooniebao like this.
  10. Part of an AMAZING album - probably the best R&B project of the new year so far.

nooniebao likes this.
  11. I randomly found out today that Cleo Sol released her debut album on March 27. This went completely under the radar for some reason. I didn't even know she had an album coming to be honest, and that's kind of surprising since her EPs and singles did rather well on Spotify these past couple of years.

Anyway, it's a really nice R&B album, the production is stunning and there's a lot of warmth in it which is perfect during these weird times. If you liked her EP and singles, you're definitely gonna enjoy this album a lot.

IAmRockstar, Island, TRAVVV and 2 others like this.
  12. Not sure if this has been already mentioned but Golden Brown is reminiscent of early hip hop/r&b craze. Mind you there's divided opinion on Skepta singing.

godspeed likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.