Rachel K Collier, Assorted Bops | The Popjustice Forum

Rachel K Collier, Assorted Bops

Discussion in 'Potential next big things' started by LE0Night, Jun 1, 2018.

1. I'm kind of slapping this together from my work phone, because I happened to notice that the next thread made in here would be nr. #1000 and I wanted to snatch that sooo on that note, hi.

@NecessaryVoodoo (+ the other one) @Island @digitalkaiser @Petty Mayonnaise @Kuhleezi

*gif of legend, icon & star Kim Woodburn dj-ing with a feather duster that I don't have*

This is fakkin incredible.

Details, thoughts & more tags will follow in a few hours xx

Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
    NecessaryVoodoo, Island and Kuhleezi like this.
  2. Island and LE0Night like this.
  3. Hey I only have five tags available and y'all are basically joined at the hip anyway [​IMG]

But oh well, we're home and somewhat recharged again so let's have another go at it.

@constantino @A&E @2014 @Animalia @Noir hiya

[​IMG]

A quick disclaimer: the reason our title reads "assorted bops" is that she's a DJ/producer of the Annie sort, i.e. her entire output of the last few years have been the odd single and one EP with nary a hint of an album in sight ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Which is a whole shame because she's genuinely fantastic, while Darkshade was definitely the "we have decided to stan" moment her 2017 singles were both incredibly fun as well, Paper Tiger in particular is nearly perfect.

(yes this is really the beginning and the end of her releases that year hnnn)

Island and Kuhleezi like this.

4. [​IMG]

Perfect run of immaculately produced bops intact.
    The cover matching Darkshade's almost makes me think there's a hint of an EP or an album, god willing but let me not indulge in pipe dreams.

5. Her best song yet

LE0Night likes this.
  6. And now it's time for Korben to say the word of the day Rachel to drop her bop of the year!

[​IMG]

As much as I wish she would bestow these bops upon the populace with just a slightly higher frequency and/or density, when they do come they're just so fucking good I can't be too mad.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.