Rachel Stevens - General Discussion | Page 214 | The Popjustice Forum

Rachel Stevens - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by futureshokk, Jun 24, 2006.

1. Surprisingly, she sounded best when she was moving about.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  2. Can you tell me what are the other Rachel heavy album tracks? I'm not really into S Club 7, but I would love to hear more as Natural is certainly a great song.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  3. Show Me Your Colours and Do It Til We Drop are both essentials. I Really Miss You is a cute bop from the first album too.

4. Boy Like You, Gangsta Love, You (Album Version) and Everybody Wants Ya are Rachel heavy as well. That’s about it for Rachel solos apart from lines here and there.

Veeis and FrancoisDit like this.
  5. I appreciate how different and experimental her new single is!

ohaimanabu, Island, Suburbia and 4 others like this.
  6. Island

Island Staff Member

7. This is kind of a slay.

8. Oh no, it’s back but from a different angle!

As I said before:

ohaimanabu likes this.
  9. Island

Island Staff Member

Happy 15th birthday Come and Get It!

10. Nothing Good About This Goodbye is still amazing

JasonJay, ohaimanabu, Crisp X and 3 others like this.
  11. I would die if Rachel acknowledged the anniversary of the greatest album of all time today.

12. Island

Island Staff Member

She’s probably shopping for new curtains and a summer boho dress to “celebrate”.

JasonJay, 4Roses, Verandi and 11 others like this.
  13. The definition of an album that has no right to be as good as it is. I don't think anyone was expecting anything more than a handful of bops and mostly filler.

ohaimanabu, lushLuck and Island like this.
  14. I can't believe this has been 15 years. I still remember the drama and stress of not actually being able to find the DVD version - I did eventually find it after my fourth HMV of the day. What a collection of songs. Still one of my favourite albums ever. Bring on album three now please, Rach.

15. Does a "full" version of So Good exist or is the 3:15 Radio Edit the definitive version? My ill*gal download from 2005 has a 3:58 version with an extended intro that fades in and an outro that fades out, along with the original Nothing Good About This Goodbye

ohaimanabu likes this.
  16. Also, where did the US edit of "Dumb Dumb" come from? It's the version that is 3:07 long. I presume I got it from a P2P back in the day but it's still in my iTunes.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2020 at 12:41 PM
    ohaimanabu likes this.
  17. This and State of Mind by Mrs Candy have really stood the test of time.

At least Rachel got 3 cuts from her little pop masterpiece though.

18. It’s fan made. KM16 started rumours on the old Rachel Stevens Online forums that they were going to launch her in the US. He also made an I Said Never Again US edit trying to convince people he had sources.

19. Well it took me 16 years apparently but I've just discovered that Some Girls had an official Extended Mix and that it also sounds less muddy than the Single Mix? What even?

11/10

j267, lushLuck, mrp2910 and 1 other person like this.
  20. I wish this was on streaming. “Big big furs. Big hair. Maybe like a really cool scarf or something”.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.