Rachel Stevens returns | Page 89 | The Popjustice Forum

Rachel Stevens returns

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by tommie, Aug 9, 2009.

1. It helps build character.

2. I met her after their show in Liverpool (can't believe it's coming up to 3 years already!)

She was lovely and I was ridiculously star struck as she was the singer that basically summed up my childhood. I couldn't believe how small she was though. It's weird, I used to think of pop stars as these sort of unstoppable giants but it's naturally not the case in reality.
    Rachel.jpg

3. Rachel is very tiny! I had meet and greet tickets for the reunion, and we all know she's small but it's just so weird in person.

kiokiokio and Island like this.
  4. I don't know what I would do if I met Rachel in person.

AfternoonsInUtopia, jasonv and Utopia like this.
  5. When I met her in 2005 she was in heels and was still so small lol. I got to hug her and give her a kiss on the cheek :)

6. spillett likes this.
  7. Rob, spillett and Santi319 like this.
  8. Yes, and it's an American article/site which I thought was pretty cool for giving recognition.

jasonv and Island like this.
  9. It is a masterpiece of music #wontstoppraisingit

10. It's a Richard X demo that was considered for Come And Get It.

Rooneyboy likes this.
  11. If they ever do a Strictly All Stars series, she should go back and compete.

jasonv likes this.
  12. Thanks. It's brilliant, and shows just how strong that album was to be left off!

AndrewX likes this.
  13. Yes. Rachel was brilliant and sexy on strictly :)

14. Well, they kind of do that for the Christmas specials. They're usually one-episode All Stars contests voted for by the television audience.

She first came back for the 2008 Christmas special (which she lost), then the 2009 Christmas special (in which she came second, behind Ali Bastian), and finally the 2014 Christmas special, which she lost (they didn't announce runners-up).

Island likes this.
  15. I was the same with Britney in 2011. Xtina must be ridiculously tiny.

londonrain likes this.
  16. I don't know if Rachel has anything going on apart from The Voice Ireland.

17. I heard The Voice Ireland was canceled though...

18. It was. They replaced it with Dancing With The Stars.

19. Anyone know if there's any news on what Rachel might be doing next?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.