Radio Disney Justice: A Teen-Pop Extravaganza - (Results: WINNER) | Page 12 | The Popjustice Forum

Radio Disney Justice: A Teen-Pop Extravaganza - (Results: WINNER)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by DJHazey, Feb 19, 2018.

1. [​IMG]

Leaderboard the after four voters which now includes @Mina.

The #1 song has an average above 10, and the Top 4 are all perfect scores.

The Top 10 has five different queens in it and consists of songs I expected to be in it. The only song I'm not exactly excited about is at #10.

The Top 20 has eight different queens in it.

#11 is a minor surprise, #16 a bit more of a surprise, and #17 is a complete shocker.

The Top 12 are all above 9.

The Top 36 is all above 8.

The Top 64 is all above 7.

Only four songs are below a 5, but one is well below a 4 average.

All four voters have different 11s.

I'm not irrationally angry about any song in the bottom five, but two songs in the bottom eleven are going to have me enraged.

#83 will have me reporting people.

The first multi-song queen to lose all their songs might not be what people expect (#80)

I expected #39 to be very low, so I'm pleasantly surprised.

The song at #79?...all I got is WOW. If this stands, oh my goodness. Same with #77.

------------------------------

Is this enough to chew on? Now vote soon and change the face of it!

I'm going to take leaderboard snapshots after each 4 voters and do that thing constantino started by telling the tale of where the songs went up and down during the voting period.

2. According to @DJHazey, my ballot is "Not as bad as I had worried to be honest."

DJHazey likes this.
  3. I originally put "now includes the infamous @Mina" then changed it because I didn't want to come across as unappreciative of getting your ballot.

Mina likes this.
  4. It's ok. I know I have a reputation.

DJHazey likes this.
  5. I got the same response.

[​IMG]

6. Scream at this having "Is that what you say to all the ladies?' written all over it!

In my defense, @Mina was for her overall reputation and yours was because you were saying you were struggling about halfway through and I knew the acts might be a struggle near the end if that was the case.

soratami, GhettoPrincess and Mina like this.
  7. I'm sure you don't have those concerns about @iheartpoptarts ' ballot though!

DJHazey and iheartpoptarts like this.
  8. No, I'm worried about what even she will do to some of my favs. We don't align 100% of the time, if you can believe it!

Mina and iheartpoptarts like this.
  9. MollieSwift21

MollieSwift21 Moderator

I'm debating doing this as I do like teen-pop but part of the problem is it takes a lot to make a teen pop good and when they do miss it's just awful.

31entrance, soratami and DJHazey like this.
  10. I wouldn't worry, the ballots I've gotten so far have been pretty opinionated as far as what era they enjoy more and the scores have reflected that but they weren't in trolling kind of way either. I'd appreciate your opinion on this rate. It's really the only time this forum will ever have a rate quite like this one so it's any teen-pop fan's one shot to do it and I know you're one of the original Disney-pop fans so it'd be a shame not to have you along for the ride.

31entrance, soratami and Mina like this.
  11. Well, the vast majority of the stuff in this rate definitely falls on the "good" side.

DJHazey likes this.
  12. tbh the only section I consider “bad” is the last section but the rest of the songs are mostly great

DJHazey likes this.
  13. wait at this is me not being included here

DJHazey likes this.
  14. So I started this but after rating a good amount of the songs I'm a bit conflicted about participating. From one side I gave high scores like candy to songa that I knew from before (Selena, Miley and Ashley for example) but then I gave 4-6 to literally everything that was new to me. Is that okay??

DJHazey likes this.
  15. I gave a bunch of 1's lol. I Hated most of the stuff that was new to me, specially Hilary Duff... her music was awful!

16. [​IMG]

Saying that though, I'm okay with her not winning this rate.

31entrance, DJHazey and soratami like this.
  17. That sounds like my ballot.

That sounds significantly worse than my ballot.

18. [​IMG]

19. Yikes at some of these opinions, but honestly if you already like some of the music how does one not even have at least one new discovery? I mean you got to put some effort into it and do your best..

soratami likes this.
  20. Remember you can always reject ballots (or request ballot revisions) for trolling xx.

Sprockrooster and DJHazey like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.