Random Eurovision Thoughts | Page 102 | The Popjustice Forum

Random Eurovision Thoughts

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by NecessaryVoodoo, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Underrated bop, deserved top10 placing.

constantino and Alenko like this.
  2. “Truth” by Chingiz aka KINGiz has been removed from Spotify in the USA and I am devastated.

3. Tonight eternity is an open door. Get ready for some Eurovision euphori as #EurovisionAgain travels back to Baku 2012.

4. Michelle and a dance remix of her 2001 entry.

Empty Shoebox likes this.
  5. Billboard recently published an article indicating that Måneskin were front runners for a Grammy nomination for Best New Artist and that Duncan Laurence was also a contender. If my head pops off my body on November 23, when the list of nominees is unveiled, you’ll know why.

Alenko likes this.
  6. That would be awesome but I‘ll only believe it when I see it.

constantino and WowWowWowWow like this.
  7. Yeah, plus it feels like Olivia Rodrigo has already been crowned and everyone else is just clamoring for a spot on the list. But it would be wild for Eurovision to show up at the Grammys for the first time since Gina G got a nod for Best Dance Recording in 1998! (Besides the Netflix movie)

Last edited: Oct 25, 2021
    Alenko likes this.
  8. Oops, I have apparently overlooked Il Volo’s nominations for Latin Grammys.

Alenko likes this.

9. I am screaming, I hear the song all the time on radio but never read who it was from.

And it‘s our little Eurovision legend.

krajol likes this.
  10. I love the "How do you do, fellow kids?" aesthetic.

11. They want us to think shes 16 years old, don't they?

Alenko likes this.
  12. Erm WHAT

Alenko likes this.
  13. Was not expecting to see a Eurovision connection in the Guardian’s Q&A with Katy B
    BDCC43AF-240E-415A-9779-6F6FE271E865.jpeg

Island, Pretty Places, Txetxu and 4 others like this.
  14. She obviously watches Eurovision closely with her comment about the UK getting 0 points.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  15. These last few days, I've been getting Spotify adds for a new Portuguese artist called Elisa who I'd never heard of before (or so I thought), so just now I figured I'd finally check her page out of curiosity, and it wasn't until seeing the Festival da Canção thumbnail at the top of her most played songs list that I realised she was actually the artist meant to represent Portugal in Eurovision 2020, and I say that as someone who even watched Festival da Canção 2020. The absolute lack of impact.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2021
    Liberty and P Grandson like this.

16. [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 19, 2021
    Ana Raquel, phily693 and Alenko like this.
  17. Now wait a second… Bop!

constantino likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.