Random Eurovision Thoughts | Page 106 | The Popjustice Forum

Random Eurovision Thoughts

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by NecessaryVoodoo, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Did not realize Tamar was Rosa’s manager

[​IMG]

constantino and Alenko like this.
  2. Nothing like basting a Turkey while singing Eat Your Salad - Merry Christmas!!

3. We all know Gina G was too ahead of her time... but how did this absolutely gorgeous song not win in 1996?? It has melody for days and even a little hint of celtic music. Were the juries just dying for another Ireland win?

YRSHKD and Alenko like this.
  4. Croatia was leading the scoreboard for a while and I was about to faint thinking my country could actually win.

Maybe her screaming was too much in the end ddd.

At that time it was really heard to win if the song wasn‘t english.

YRSHKD and discoteca like this.
  5. Her screaming is iconic and hilarious.

YRSHKD and Alenko like this.

6. she got the last laugh

WowWowWowWow, YRSHKD, Alenko and 4 others like this.
  7. HOW I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS
    (to be available on Spotify USA for the last DECADE) !!

8. While you were waiting, sis was busy releasing bop after bop:

To this very day, I can't play "Fwtia mou" less than twice. I remember blasting the Zeus out of it on repeat like a maniac when it first got released. A timeless classic, indeed.

YRSHKD, constantino and WowWowWowWow like this.
  9. Sometimes I rewatch Eurovision voting sequences because what else do I have to do with my life. And it always makes me chuckle when, during last year’s show, the United Kingdom delegation would basically be the last people in the room to react to their receiving 12 points when the country announcing it was speaking French… presumably because none of them had ever heard Le Royaume-Uni said out loud at Eurovision!

10. Thinking about how Serebro released fourteen versions of Song #1, each in a different genre... The girls just don't pull stunts like that anymore.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.