Random Eurovision Thoughts | Page 27 | The Popjustice Forum

Random Eurovision Thoughts

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by NecessaryVoodoo, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Any love for the Nachos? If nothing else, they should've placed higher than Chikichiki did in the following year.

Monkey0 likes this.
  2. HRH

HRH

Tooji is absolutely gorgeous, how dare you even.

[​IMG]

(And yes 'Stay' is that bop. I still don't understand what happened.)

3. The EBU hunties working behind the scenes in Baku when Tooji and Sofi Marinova tied for 10th place in semi 2

[​IMG]

4. I assume embedded booty shots are prohibited on the forum, so if anyone wanted to see Douwe Bob’s bum again, clicky clicky!

5. Apricot stone

Hidden in ma haAaaAAand
    Given back to mEeEEeee
    From the motherleeEaaAAnd

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
  6. [​IMG]

NecessaryVoodoo and WowWowWowWow like this.

7. NE ZAZHIGAI I NE GASI
    NE VERʹ , NE BOISYA , NE PROSI

I USPOKOISYAAAAAAAA , I USPOKOISYAAAAAAA

NE VERʹ , NE BOISYAAAAAAAAAA
    NE VERʹ , NE BOISYA

NE VERʹ , NE BOISYA
    I NE PROSI

[​IMG]

8. *looks at last.fm*

@LE0Night I knew you'd submit to our regime eventually

[​IMG]

Welcome sis

9. @A&E reading this like

[​IMG]

I'm working on it Andy I swear

10. abgdfljaijv wait

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. A Bop

A Choice

Gasur, NecessaryVoodoo, A&E and 4 others like this.

12. What would the X-Men do
    If they came to the rescue?
    Would they lose their powers too
    If their Kryptonite was you?

[​IMG]

13. I love our entry 2018, Nobody But You. So I watch the song on youtube when I'm in the mood ...

Some people there ask "But is he Austrian?". Apart from the fact that citizenship never bothered Eurovision the question has made think about when are you Austrian (or whatever state you like).

Does it depend on which citizenship your passport shows? 'Cause just today I talked to a customer who is so Austrian but his passport actually says that he is Croatian.

Does it depend on from where your ancestors are from? Well maybe then I'm not Austrian because one of my grandfathers is from Czechia?

Isn't it enough that you are born in Austria and have been living your whole life here like Cesar?

But is this important? In my case no because no-one ever will ask me about my roots? Cesar will do well if he is Austrian or not. But for others? Yes!

And it annoys me that I have to think about such a trifle ...

A&E, Empty Shoebox and constantino like this.
  14. A&E, NecessaryVoodoo and constantino like this.
  15. Been humming along to this one all day, I remember being unimpressed about the performance and the angel of death in the background, but it is kinda boppy

16. Can I loooooooooooooooooove yoooooooooooou foreveeeeeeeeerrrrr through this?
    Can I truuuuuuuuuuuust iiiiiiiiiin yooooooooooooou foreveeeeeeeeerrrrr through this?

[​IMG]

soratami, ItTakesAMuscle, A&E and 3 others like this.
  17. I can't at her going on about her "singing voice" in the intro clip and then delivering that performance. Sis, what singing voice.

18. Today's mood is Måns cutting Carola off and Loreen looking like she wants to die at the 2016 final.

19. I WAS THERE

Thankfully because the upload isn't available in the USA how rude

Riiiiiiiii likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.