Random Eurovision Thoughts | Page 29 | The Popjustice Forum

Random Eurovision Thoughts

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by NecessaryVoodoo, Mar 23, 2017.

1. A&E

A&E

The televote in the Lithuanian NF that year was 100% behind GegayGegay & Beth Ditto with a boppy gay/lesbian solidarity anthem. (GG also provided another banger in this year's NF)

Unfortunately the stuck up jury were the only ones to decide the winner of the super-final that year and seems they liked that the str8 guy had named his shoes. They really played themselves, as they ended up having to raise funds for the shitty song to get properly produced dddd.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Omg yas you just served me tea and receipts.

NecessaryVoodoo, WowWowWowWow and A&E like this.
  3. So I am currently in Oslo and went for lunch today with a friend who lives here.

While we were waiting to be seated my friend struck up a conversation with a lovely lady. All the way through I thought she looked a lot like a certain Eurovision legend but obviously it would be ridiculous to go to Oslo and meet the only Norweigian singer I have ever heard of (apart from Morten Harket). After she left my friend started explaining who she was and I totally geeked out because it was indeed Elisabeth Andreassen from Bobbysocks! My earliest eurovision memory was their win. She still looks amazing and was lovely!

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  4. My actual dream in life.

phoenix123 and Empty Shoebox like this.

5. This is still one of my favourite Eurovision songs ever. That chorus is such a high. Still think this could've won if her vocals had been better on the night. It also amuses me that the next year's winner is one of her backing singers.

6. When Malta gave Scooch 12 points

[​IMG]

7. Where is this ex-boyfriend. I’ve never felt the urge to punch somebody in the face as strongly as I do right now.

8. conchita is mom <3

9. Does everybody understand?

It's about Conchita outing herself as having been HIV positive for years now. She only makes it public because a former friend threatens to go with this information public.

She says "I don't give anybody the right to scare me or to influence my life in such a way".

These are certainly the news of today in Austria. And they are treated very respectfully.

I'm so sorry for Tom. When I think of the moment he got these news he must have been devastated.

Edit:
    Conchita_Respekt-fuer-eine-neue-Ikone

This is the article of the Austrian press, one of the most serious newspapers in Austria. If anyone needs a translation I'm glad to help out.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  10. I lose it every time I see this gif:

[​IMG]

11. I love memays

12. Not King Sakis with another BOP

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
    constantino likes this.
  13. WHAT ABOUT:
    • MY LIIIIIIIFE?
    • MY DREEEeeeEEEAMS?
    • HOW I FEEL?
    • MY NEEEeeeEEEDS?
    I CAN'T:
    • HOLD BACK
    • GO BACK
    I MUST BE FREE

WHAT ABOUT:

• HOW I FEEL?
    • MY LIIIIiiiiFE?
    [​IMG]

14. Sergey Lazarev and Dima Bilan are dreamy. <3

londonrain and Rooneyboy like this.
  15. Me whenever I hear Cheesecake by Teo:

londonrain, A&E, Squashua and 5 others like this.
  16. Thinking how this song could be very hilarious in Turkish

17. Oh Limey Looftah is back on Spotify

[​IMG]

18. NecessaryVoodoo likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.