Random Eurovision Thoughts | Page 75 | The Popjustice Forum

Random Eurovision Thoughts

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by NecessaryVoodoo, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Apparently this thing called "Eurovision Choir" is now in town.

I was alerted to this due to a significant influx of headless Grindr profiles in my area.

2. 20190804_103722.jpg
    I don't think the above follow will impact Russia's future participation in Eurovision at all, but I cackled when I saw it this morning. I love heterosexuals.

3. I thought we couldn't get any more high glamour than Céline in the 1988 contest, but I was wrong. Her opening performance at Switzerland 1989 is pure concentrated 80s.

4. Listenining to Soldi and Siren Song on repeat.

5. Hey guys, does anyone know what happened to Zalagasper? There are a lot on stories on their IG but I can't understand a word.

6. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Administrator

So Eurovision 2019 is on Netflix in the US now, it seems, and next year’s will be too.

Last line of this though...

“The European Broadcasting Union is thrilled that the world’s biggest entertainment show will now be available on-demand for viewers in the USA, one of the biggest TV markets,” said Eurovision Song Contest Executive Supervisor Jon Ola Sand. “U.S viewers will now get to enjoy all three of this year’s fantastic shows for the first time as well as the entire Contest in 2020. This is perfect timing with plans to launch a US version of the Contest in 2021.”

7. Believe it when I see it.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  8. So the states competing against each other? How would the voting even work, how could you stop the most populated states from voting for themselves?

With that said, Pitbull to represent Miami please and thank you.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  9. The electoral college has already ruined the United States for 200+ years, I can’t have some proportional voting shit ruin Eurovision too.

10. Watch some Amish acapella group win the first American Eurovision.

WowWowWowWow and AllRed like this.
  11. I want one too.

constantino likes this.
  12. RIP Sandie Jones, the singer of Eurovision's only entry in Irish language (so far).

13. Well, this is a thing that happened.

14. Charley

Charley Moderator

If the rumours are true and this Swedebaiting leads to a MF participation then I'm all for it!

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  15. Skull emoji. Of course all my interests and identities would end up merging.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.