Random Eurovision Thoughts | Page 90 | The Popjustice Forum

Random Eurovision Thoughts

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by NecessaryVoodoo, Mar 23, 2017.

1. The fact Slovenia finished in the jury top 4... That was so powerful.

Island, Rhombus, constantino and 2 others like this.
  2. Damn, my 2011 winner.

3. This gorgeous song by a robbed Queen remains fresh and intriguing. Serving iconique looks, iconique vocals, iconique moves, iconique scarf.

Mmmtheflavour.gif

basil, Deborux, constantino and 3 others like this.
  4. Excellent song, but I'm still Team Carola Hagqvist Wind Machine Queen.

Kadebostany likes this.
  5. I only fell in love with this about 2 years ago, it’s so captivating. Just gorgeous.

Wild Man. likes this.
  6. My winner, always, and probably my favourite French entry ever

7. One last plug from me to all you lovely people to vote in our Popjustice Again final round by Sunday night!

soratami, constantino, Alenko and 3 others like this.

8. On a high of my robbed 2008 queen and came across this absolute power ballad from her. So of course had to go down a youtube rabbit hole of her career. Only about 20 mins into her diva concert I don't have a clue what she is saving but I am absolutely living(my diva has some serious money on her team) the drama the production, the vocals she's the definition of a popstar please come back to eurovision ani.

Sorry for the two youtube links but honestly do yourself a favor grab a drink and watch the diva tour. Such fun she is phenomenal. The performance from 1:49:40 winning performance any year there (honestly I've watched it about 5 times now so if it's the only one you watch at least watch that one I'm obsessed) (her production/creative team deserve a huge raise that could rival any of the big pop girls)

Last edited: Feb 4, 2021

9. Sorry for the double post but the performance at 1:49:40 is just insane I can't stop watching. Im obessed she's phenomenal

10. Sad news: The lead singer of AWS had died of leukemia

Kadebostany likes this.
  11. i just came here to post that. im devastated. their music was such a charm for me, and following them you could see how good of a person he was. fuck cancer.

12. That's so sad, he was only 29. Farewell Ors, my barefoot screaming king. I loved their 2018 song.

13. Wow shocking news.

I saw them at the semi in Lisbon. I also saw them at Eurovillage where they played a couple of songs.

Eventhough it‘s not my kind of music he was so full of energy and seemed full of joy. Sad.

14. AWS was the one of my favorites back in 2018, so sad to hear that.

15. Misty moon I'm your l00n~~

basil, soratami, phily693 and 5 others like this.
  16. That drum attack just before the second chorus makes me ascend! I'd be sad about it not qualifying if the last to do so wasn't Saara. If Saara didn't qualify I might have quit Eurovision altogether.

17. I was obsessed with the song and performance.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.